Jane I cannot thank you enough for the footage. I hope you like my edit (fingers crossed) and I hope you folks enjoy it too

Best one yet. Lee could be getting made redundant 😂

Appreciate the content which is good for us exiles and people who haven’t been able to travel away.

Those first 3 minutes were really cheesy, not sure how you get away with that in this day and age.

If you can stick to reporting on the match and the fans’ reactions then you’re onto a good thing here. If you start messing about and doing 80s crap TV then you’ll lose followers quicker than you can say ‘where’s the Ormerod Money’

Enjoyed that even the cheesy part at the start 😉

Looked like a vocal away following even if less than 500.

Tangerinewizards wrote:

Those first 3 minutes were really cheesy, not sure how you get away with that in this day and age.

If you can stick to reporting on the match and the fans’ reactions then you’re onto a good thing here. If you start messing about and doing 80s crap TV then you’ll lose followers quicker than you can say ‘where’s the Ormerod Money’

I thought it was funny, a little long though. 

These guys are just messing about, they’re not running a business. 

I think it’s there way of coming out slowly. 🤣🤣

I thought everyone would get it was the John Barnes rap but hey-ho😋

travelling down with Jane to the Barrow game to interview Ian Evatt etc. We listened to Jane's apple music playlist and "world in motion" came on and she gleefully sang all the words to the John Barnes rap to my amazement!😱😁

I came up with this crazy idea that she would text me for advice and tips and that I would start with "Express yourself it's one on one" (and to Janes credit she played along with my craziness)

And then I would start the John Barnes rap and be amazed that she knew the words!

It was just a bit of a different intro than my usual waffling and was meant to be entertaining?

Anyone who has tried video editing will not be surprised that, that scene (and also Jane recorded her video in Walsall to my crazy instruction to "record yourself tapping test messages and a few reactions to imaginary texts coming in") took me over 5 hours to put together! 🤪

It wont be something I do often trust me😂😂😂

It was just to introduce the fact that Jane will be covering all the away matches for us. Whether you guys appreciate how much effort she went to to video that for us I don't know just hope it was entertaining and gave you a sense of going to Southend.

It's the first one of "MY" videos that I have watched from the other side of the fence and I definitely feel I got the sense of the game and the travelling so I'm very proud of what Jane achieved with this.

Hopefully you will all subscribe to watch more and help me grow this for you.

Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

I thought everyone would get it was the John Barnes rap but hey-ho . 

I got that at first text. Worried that others didn’t see it 🤣. 

Good video anyway 👍

Jane, I must have been sat right next to you in the first half. I was one row behind that first basil bloke you interviewed.

Tell him to fuck off most of us thought it was funny and we appreciate what you are both doing it’s like that coffee advert where the couple eventually get there in the end 😜

Cheers folks. It was fun to work on and hopefully that came across in the video. We’re just being ourselves haha! But we do take feedback on board, so thanks. It was a cracking day out - helped by great company and a truly magnificent performance from the Seasiders. 

Hero - Yes he was on the same row as me I think.