I know its only 2 games in but have any of you doubters changed your mind? Grayson a master at this level and it was a masterstroke by Sadler to fuck off McPhillips and appoint him.

Ei ei ei o

Need a chant for him.

He looks likes a lizard but he is a wizard.

Help me out.

tangerine77 wrote:

🤣🤣

I wonder if Sadler will keep him in 2 seasons time, is he Prem material?

😎😎

tangerine77 wrote:

Need a chant for him.

Help me out.

Simon graysons a lizard he wears a wizards hat if you throw a brick at him he will head the fucker back 
Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:Simon graysons a lizard he wears a wizards hat if you throw a brick at him he will head the fucker back 
😂
Had my doubts at first and whilst we shouldn't get carried away after two games, he has made a great start. What has impressed me most is that he is getting the best out of last year's players. Tilt, Thompson, Delfouneso, Feeney and Gnanduillet all seem to be playing at their best. 
Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:Simon grayson is a lizard, he wears a wizards hat, if you throw a brick at him he’ll  head the fucker back 

Fucking perfect. 

I tried to think of something but I couldn’t. 

Who could start this off next week?

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Fucking perfect. 

I tried to think of something but I couldn’t. 

Who could start this off next week?

Ger
I tried to start this chant today.
tangerine77 wrote:I tried to start this chant today.
That I would love to have heard 
tangerine77 wrote:I tried to start this chant today.

Good man. 

Maybe next time eh?

I’ll put it on Twatter now & see if it builds any momentum. 

Top man leesthedaddy get it out there come end of season even the oaps will be singing it 
The South Stand is becoming the new West Stand. That chant could bring it back to life.