What the heck? its unbelievable the boys said Dads cant do YouTube 

Well I'm proving em wrong  we have just hit 1,000 subscribers 

Thank you to every one of you that has subscribed I'm going to make so much more for you guys, trust me

LETS Party

Come join me and TIGGER and dance like ya just don't care!!😁😁😂😂

Hahaha 

They lock nutters up like you for less 

Keep up the good work 👌

I know 😂😂

But you know what they say😉

"We are the nutters...we come from the sea"

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Mental

Well done Lee.  Us european Seasiders love your videos. You hit your target way before September!

Also, can you please wear that wig and sunglasses combo in a future video.

Thanks. Up the Pool. 

I bet Jane likes you like that is she in to playing dressing up 😂😜😂😜
blackpool ger wrote:I bet Jane likes you like that is she in to playing dressing up 😂😜😂😜
He needs to “dress up” with a face like that.
I can see another windmill situation coming up. 

Mental indeed 😁

Hope you get another 1000

Wow Lee, you are getting battered in the comments for this video. 
tangerine77 wrote:Wow Lee, you are getting battered in the comments for this video. 
Have they been deleted? Can't see too many negative comments.

Expletives deleted😉

Plus the usual children

Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

Expletives deleted😉

Plus the usual children

Kim Jong Lee 🧐

Anyone can have a bit of banter with me I dont mind but, everywhere I go (even in the sponsors lounge) parents were telling me their children were loving the content and watching my videos.😁👍

I will remove posts with profanity as it is child friendly and I will remove posts which are plain  nasty. It's my channel at the end of the day.

The video seems to have found itself on something which is called "Red Cafe forum" which I presume is a Manchester United forum? In their "funny videos" forum.

So I will probably receive plenty of abuse from Man Utd fans that haven't been on the journey with us. Or it could go viral?😂 (One things for sure YouTube is a very big place and you never know where you will end up when you press upload)

I'm as daft as a brush at times but  I just like having a bit of fun and have no problem sending myself up. I'm under no illusion that 1,000 on YouTube is nothing when people like "Pewdiepie" have millions but if you can't have fun with the little things in life? then what's the point?

God help everyone if I ever got to 100,000 😂😂😂

Red Cafe is probably the biggest football forum in the world.
Bad publicity is good publicity and all that.

Yep I dont mind good or bad publicity. Dont care if people find it funny or stupid because they dont know the back story like you folks do. They dont know about the hell we have all been through and how happy we are to have football back in our lives.

They may find 1,000 a stupid little amount and not worth having a party. But hey its 1K Blackpool fans and we hardly had 1K going to matches a year ago!!

To appreciate the happiness in my silly happy video (which is all tongue in cheek and a laugh at myself anyway - hence the title of the thread "the nutter on the bus") and appreciate it I guess you need to see the place I was in mentally after Karl was on talksport with his forking "busted flush" interview when I made my piano rant video.

This was my contribution to the NAPM crusade at the time. Unfortunately back then I had no subscribers so it didnt get views. It would be much more powerful now 

Anyhow for those of you that have never seen it. Here is Seaside_Lee not quite the chipper person you know today.

Love the ending. 🤣🤣🖕
Yes it's a "Hitchcock-esque" twist 😱😁
In anything creative you put out there Lee, there will always be those with the anonymous ease of posting negativity.  You’re right to delete and just enjoy what you do.  You’re a passionate guy and fair play. 

Love the ending on the KO video 😂 👍

Graves wrote:In anything creative you put out there Lee, there will always be those with the anonymous ease of posting negativity.  You’re right to delete and just enjoy what you do.  You’re a passionate guy and fair play. 

👍

Ignore the negativity. Blackpool fans appreciate what you are doing. 

Yeah Lee you and your sidekick Jane are a breath of fresh air. 

Glad you loved the ending podcast little bit of a twist😉😁

Thanks seasider and ger 😁😁