Anyone going?

I’m in the area so I’ll make the trip. We should take circa 300!

Yeah I will be going 😁 possibly with SurreySeasider (avftt) hopefully Whits. We need a pub to meet up in. If around Guildford I can give u a lift?
Tangerinenick wrote:Yeah I will be going 😁 possibly with SurreySeasider (avftt) hopefully Whits. We need a pub to meet up in. If around Guildford I can give u a lift?

I’m in Folkestone but cheers.

What’s the script with your cockney mate Munkle? I’ve not heard from him on here in ages.

Script is Munkle is busy rehearsing for a play that opens in London this coming weekend.

If you take junction 4 M2 and at the roundabout take a left A278 travel for 2 miles crossing over 2 roundabouts on the way until you reach a very large rounabout on the A2

Take a left heaing towards chatham and on the outside lane go a few hundred yards to the next roundabout, take a right A289 heading for the Medway tunnel.

approx 1 mile and having crossed one roundabout at the bottom of the hill after a long sweeping curve in the road take a very sharp left at the next roundabout, it is a single lane road easy to miss  lower rainham road.

Go approx 300 metres and on the right there is a pub THE PLOUGH AND CHEQUERS  with a road right opposite Grove road, park there. I will be in the pub approx 6.30 pm 

It is ten to twelve minutes to walk to the ground, , if I miss you just walk up Grove road and go round the bend apporx 100 metres and 50 methres on from the bend on your left you will see an alley.

Go up the alley into Grange road, turn right until the roundabout then take a left and walk up the road under the railway bridge  take 2nd  right and you will see Gills fans making there way the last few hunrded yards..

Your better than Google Whits. 😂😂

Whilst in the US the other week, I saw a program called beat Shazam or something. 

If your music knowledge is anything like this or football you would win every time?

See everyone in the pub

UTMP 😀