All for banning using mobiles whilst driving but why on earth would you want to ban talking hands free whilst driving. 

The people behind it say passengers know when to speak and will go quiet at a busy junction whereas someone on the phone is unaware of the driver's environment. These people must not have wives!

Mad 

Can you still smoke and drive eat and drive surely these are more dangerous

Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:

Mad 

You never could drink/eat and drive 😀

Lincolnshireseasider91 wrote:

Mad 

They now say you’re not in total control of your car if you’re eating whilst driving. Fuck me, the old days of changing the cassette or changing radio station. 🥺
Good Lord, they will be banning blowjobs while driving next.

Most cars are designed with hands-free in mind. I answer and hang up my phone with a button on my steering wheel. 

How the fuck do you enforce a law unless you are going to make it a crime to appear to be talking to yourself?

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Most cars are designed with hands-free in mind. I answer and hang up my phone with a button on my steering wheel. 

How the fuck do you enforce a law unless you are going to make it a crime to appear to be talking to yourself?

They have said, they don’t know how they’ll be able to tell. 
tangerinejezza wrote:They have said, they don’t know how they’ll be able to tell. 
and these fuckers are drawing a large pay cheque I'd guess.
whitstabletangerine wrote:Good Lord, they will be banning blowjobs while driving next.

Ha ha, has Hero hacked your account Whits?

🤣🤣

Doubt it, probably just hacked off being in Folkestone.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

I use Android Auto and like it. No way can they ever ban hands free. My long joirneys would be boring!