I'll start

The Big Breakfast, morning tv is fucking depressing nowadays.

Red Shoe Diaries

TFI Friday, I'd be worried that some of the top 90s stuff would be ruined now though.  

They Think It's All Over although like everything else, it would be shit now.
The Word was good on a Friday night.

Fun House for the kids. They wouldn't appreciate it like we did.

tangerine77 wrote:The Word was good on a Friday night.
Yeah, that was the one with Terry Christian and Dani Behr.  God we put up with some shite now.
The Hitman and Her
They just aren't the same when they come back; Blind Date, Crystal Maze, etc. Perhaps it's just that we are older.

Mr blobby

Tiswas, Why dont you, OTT, Swap Shop, 

The Tube

dont forget your toothbrush 

bpoolkev1966 wrote:Tiswas, Why dont you, OTT, Swap Shop, 
Tiswas- good call !

Rentaghost ,Sat afternoon Wrestling Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks 

Early Doors
Saturday's were class as a kid, Knightrider, a-team, airwolf and streethawk!
Then stayed up to watch Catchphrase and Blind Date. Ok that was just me...
Space 1999 
seasider wrote:Then stayed up to watch Catchphrase and Blind Date. Ok that was just me...

Nope, me too.

Remember Knightmare as a kid?  That was class!  Probably be the opposite now though and some kid in vr with 3 others blind folded answering questions 😂

Heard on the radio the other day that HeMan is coming back. 

It won’t be the way I remember it though, it will be all modern looking. 

It would be interesting to know the year people were born in this thread also as some comments I have no idea about but others are just what I remember. 

(1979)

CheshireSeasider wrote:Remember Knightmare as a kid?  That was class!  Probably be the opposite now though and some kid in vr with 3 others blind folded answering questions 😂

It was well ahead of its time, looks pretty shit now though.

Leesthedaddy wrote:

Heard on the radio the other day that HeMan is coming back. 

It won’t be the way I remember it though, it will be all modern looking. 

It would be interesting to know the year people were born in this thread also as some comments I have no idea about but others are just what I remember. 

(1979)

I had every he-man figure, I've actually started buying them again for my little lad. He can't believe they're from the "olden days"
 Thing I've realised is that something's are better left in your memory. Computer games are the worst, I was playing some mega drive games the other day that I loved as a kid and as a kid i couldn't believe how amazing the graphics were. They just look so shit and the gameplay is awful, trying to relive my childhood memories spoilt them.