Just something a little bit different for you today. Jane has become an avid follower of a LEGO football team on the internet called FC Brickstand and she went down to Brick Lane the home of FC Brickstand to meet Chris the creator of the whole thing. 

Winning promotion last year into the Builders Liga 4 how will FC Brickstand get on this season?

If you have children it's very child friendly and it's a team you can follow and support without feeling guilty that you are cheating on your main team. 

Hope you enjoy this and hope it helps Chris build his wonderful creation into something bigger. 

I think his Lego Bloomfield Road model is fabulous.😁

Adverts on your videos? Wow you really do you think you're big time😅 What purpose does it serve other than annoy people?  You don't get enough views to make any money from it.
Every penny counts. That's why we have Google ads for guests. Made 50p last month 😉
The Bloomfield Road model is cool. I don't really get how the the rest of it works.
tangerine77 wrote:Adverts on your videos? Wow you really do you think you're big time😅 What purpose does it serve other than annoy people?  You don't get enough views to make any money from it.
You’re a bully leave her alone 😂😂 I thought you were going to say what a shit video am I the only one who switched off after 10 seconds in. Not up to your usual quality Jane 😜😜
blackpool ger wrote:You’re a bully leave her alone 😂😂 I thought you were going to say what a shit video am I the only one who switched off after 10 seconds in. Not up to your usual quality Jane 😜😜
Backhanded compliment. 
seasider wrote:Backhanded compliment. 
😂😂

The monetization is a bit of a test really at the moment. It is said that if you monetize a video then there's more chance of YouTube promoting it? As this video has a broader market than just Blackpool FC because its about LEGO and a LEGO football team. Thought it might be interesting to see if they do?

So far that hasn't happened so probably not true

Thanks for the feed back it's most appreciated 😁👍

I’m confused?

This isn’t real yeah?

Is it The Outcast?

It's a Lego football team that you can follow, The matches are played on a Sunday night as a feed on twitter @fcbrickstand and you can follow the progress. There is quite a lot of humour in the posts, it's just another fun footie fix and fans of lego tend to really like these sort of things.

Yeah, I get that Lee & that’s cool, it’s good, I like the almost silliness of it but what I don’t get is where do the results come from?

Fantasy cricket & football are based on real performances. I think William Hill do something based on the Irish Lotto. 

When the guy talks in the interview you get a feel that it is actually things that have really happened. 

That’s the bit I’m confused about? is it all just made up for fun or do the stats come from somewhere?

👍

There's another guy who compiles all the results, league tables, etc. The other teams aren't 'real' but FC Brickstand is. If that makes sense haha! It's deliberately confusing.
Waked and baked, watching Sou-Man U.  The absurdity of this lego thing now I've heard it's weird by design is starting to make sense.
Leesthedaddy wrote:

I like the almost silliness of it but what I don’t get is where do the results come from?

When the guy talks in the interview you get a feel that it is actually things that have really happened. 

That’s the bit I’m confused about? is it all just made up for fun or do the stats come from somewhere?

👍

I'm digging deeper...  “(Results are) based on the outcome of real games that are played, but these are chosen beforehand so that I can’t interfere with the outcome!” said Chris.

“A Saturday game is picked during the week, the basis of which becomes the Sunday FC Brickstand game.”

It’s weird 😂😂
blackpool ger wrote:It’s weird 😂😂

I'm looking into advertising around the pitch. The adult size replica shirt is tempting, but like BFC,  the team colours don't suit my skin tone.

£5 paid. 

I’m an FC Brickstand supporter now. 🤣🤣🤣

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

I'm looking into advertising around the pitch. The adult size replica shirt is tempting, but like BFC,  the team colours don't suit my skin tone.

What colour skin do you have? Orange?

Leesthedaddy - Yay!  Did you make it in time for the match at Brick Lane tonight?  You can make out me and (other) Lee behind the goal for Muldoon's second 😀.

Just checked & I received this email at 18:19 so no Jane, I didn’t make it. 

Kids go free so that’s the 3 of us for a Fiver. 👍

I’m unsure if I’m entering into the “Weird” zone with this though. I even get the option to stand. 🤣🤣

Email,,,

Hi Lee, thanks so much for joining the club! Your support is greatly appreciated.

For the figures you could send me a picture of the 3 of you if you like and I can do it from that or you could describe in words what you all look like. 

Would you like to stand or sit at Brick Lane?

Cheers

Chris 

On Sun, 1 Sep 2019 at 14:17, lee thompson <leete@live.co.uk> wrote:

Hi, 

Following on from watching the interview recently done by Jane, I have become a member & a Twitter follower. 

I have 2 kids aged 7 & 8. 

How do I go about my preferences for my little figure?

Cheers. 

Lee. 

👍

Sent from my iPhone

Oh yes, there's safe standing at Brick Lane 😀.

That's a bargain, the three of you for a fiver.  It's so much fun.  The pie tasting was a highlight for me:

I'm not sure if I'm in the middle of an alcohol induced dream or not 😂
Wow
blackpool ger wrote:Wow

Exactly, but for £5 for the 3 of us???

It’s all a bit fucked up but I’m now part of it. 🤣🤣

What is going on 😁
Leesthedaddy wrote:

Exactly, but for £5 for the 3 of us???

You're not really there Lee, so £5 is a fucking rip off.

It was a bit unclear at first, but all became perfectly normal to me once the drugs kicked in. 

I do have a small issue with them selling Bakewell tarts as pies though, removing the cherry is a weak disguise.

They will all be doing it Tomorrow 
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

It was a bit unclear at first, but all became perfectly normal to me once the drugs kicked in. 

I do have a small issue with them selling Bakewell tarts as pies though, removing the cherry is a weak disguise.

🤣🤣🤣

I sent some pictures of me & the boys today so they can make our Lego men characters. 

We’ll see how good they are