God they are shit.
So fucking shite.
tangerine77 wrote:God they are shit.
The Scottish league is shit. 
We were today anyway. Stevie G got his tactics and team selection wrong today. On a performance like that we would only beat Blackpool 3-0 instead of 6-0 😂
blackpool ger wrote:We were today anyway. Stevie G got his tactics and team selection wrong today. On a performance like that we would only beat Blackpool 3-0 instead of 6-0 😂
None of those players would get in the Blackpool team apart from the keeper.
tangerine77 wrote:None of those players would get in the Blackpool team apart from the keeper.
Haha stay off the pop mate it’s sunday.I watch both sides all the time and it’s the other way about. Blackpool really have no quality and no one can pass the ball. Rangers loanee (can’t get on the bench at Ibrox) in goal saved us yesterday or Pompey would have won 2-1 
tangerine77 wrote:None of those players would get in the Blackpool team apart from the keeper.
They’d take a battering from the ladies team 🤣
Gutted. From highs in the week to a low point today.
tangerinejezza wrote:They’d take a battering from the ladies team 🤣
I agree the Rangers Ladies team would certainly batter Blackpool the now they would pass them off the pitch.Blackpool have no midfield 
blackpool ger wrote:I agree the Rangers Ladies team would certainly batter Blackpool the now they would pass them off the pitch.Blackpool have no midfield 
🤣 in ya dreams 🤣
seasider wrote:Gutted. From highs in the week to a low point today.

What you gutted about now you soft cunt? Rangers never stood a chance and everyone knew it. 

Ger and I have been getting lately but if you keep stirring I can see fireworks again.

I like Rangers. Rule Britannia 
seasider wrote:I like Rangers. Rule Britannia 
Bigot 
Hero wrote:Bigot 
Irish cunt 😉
seasider wrote:Irish cunt 😉
Possibly the nicest thing a Rangers fan has ever called a Celt. Thanks 👍🍻
Although I must add, I’m not Irish or a Celtic fan. I just like them.
I obviously don't care about that. Just had a McCewans Rangers top when a kid and liked them ever since. 
seasider wrote:I obviously don't care about that. Just had a McCewans Rangers top when a kid and liked them ever since. 
The list grows.
tangerine77 wrote:The list grows.
From a man who still has his first ever football top. Yeah it was Everton 
So was mine

So was mine, NEC one. Was out of that and the Bass Blackpool one as first ever kit.

Did not think Celtic was all that great. Reckon Rangers are capable of going to Parkhead and beating them there.
KoreanHammer wrote:Did not think Celtic was all that great. Reckon Rangers are capable of going to Parkhead and beating them there.

Nah, rangers have improved loads but Celtic never really had to get out of second gear today.

The gap has definitely decreased.