Will Blackpool sign or loan anyone else? I see Bolton are already snapping up the loan players!
seasider wrote:Will Blackpool sign or loan anyone else? I see Bolton are already snapping up the loan players!

Bolton don’t have any choice. Grabbing what they can. Tho there’s s limit to how many they can have. 

After many years of nothing on deadline day, I can see one or two coming in today. 

Midfield still concerns me.  I know we have a number of players in that position and maybe with Virtue coming back as well as Guy improving perhaps we can start to control that area and help the forwards.  Given who we have on the books as forwards we ought to be seeing more goals.  Another good midfielder would be all I ask for.
We need a striker who can score goals from nothing. Nandi does score but misses far too many simple chances.
Agree we need a creative midfielder (or 2)

Sounds like we need a new team 😀

Becoming a bit of a joke:

Nottingham Forest are ready to terminate the contracts of Daryl Murphy and Liam Bridcutt to allow them to join Bolton Wanderers, Football Insider can reveal.

Well that was exciting.

Bolton ended up signing 9 players. How the likes of Ipswich have gained an unfair advantage by playing their kids. Joke.

Not on is it. 

If they beat us next month it will be outrageous. 

seasider wrote:

Well that was excited.

Bolton ended up signing 9 players. How the likes of Ipswich have gained an unfair advantage by playing their kids. Joke.
What about Doncaster? They had their game postponed by Bolton. What would have been a guaranteed 5+ won’t be now. 

Nothing the EFL can do but just feels wrong. This is why the transfer deadline should be before the season starts.

seasider wrote:

Nothing the EFL can do but just feels wrong. This is why the transfer deadline should be before the season starts.

Definitely! The pl have done it, the EFL should follow. 
Am I right in (assuming) the lower leagues stay open for business to allow the players that didn’t sign for higher clubs to have a second chance at signing up lower down the table?
Leesthedaddy wrote:Am I right in (assuming) the lower leagues stay open for business to allow the players that didn’t sign for higher clubs to have a second chance at signing up lower down the table?
I was wondering the same thing 
I see Bolton signed Joe Bunney. Shit players are getting a good move!
seasider wrote:I see Bolton signed Joe Bunney. Shit players are getting a good move!
Yeah, I wouldn’t worry too much about Bolton signing the bag of shite they have. I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the kids still get picked.