Has taken exception to what Matt has written in the Gazette and explains what happened in the summer. 

a07e5750a459950d578d020cb7df2da2.jpg

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/matt-scrafton-s-verdict-on-blackpool-s-transfer-window-as-deadline-passes-1-9971335/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I’m glad Charlie didn’t come back to play for us.  It makes sense to create our own identity again after years of dictatorship.  Charlie will always be part of a special time for us, but this time is also the start of something special.  I hope he does well at Reading. 
Legend in Blackpool FC history and always will be. 

I disagree he would be the ideal player to take us up to the next level we need someone like him in our midfield 

Graves wrote:I’m glad Charlie didn’t come back to play for us.  It makes sense to create our own identity again after years of dictatorship.  Charlie will always be part of a special time for us, but this time is also the start of something special.  I hope he does well at Reading. 
We would be up already if we had Charlie Adam. 

I’d be worried others around him wouldn’t be good enough and he would become frustrated.

A David Vaughn and a Alan Gow type of player is what we are desperate for.

Blimey I actually agree with Hero!!

Should have got him in on  loan from Reading though 😜

Maybe he’s still Championship standard so wouldn’t want to rely on him too much.  Wages also beyond what we can afford where we currently are.  

Definitely need a player in this role.  We need to find the lesser known version of him! 

i live just by him :)