I know it's important but anyone else fed up of this shit. I doubt Boris wants a no deal but Corbyn seems to want to take away his only bargaining chip.

I think the only reasonable answer to that is post it on A View From The Turnips.

Fuck Brexit and all who speak about her. 

Can’t watch it anymore. It’s a total fuckup! 

Our whole political setup is beyond a joke. All parties are more concerned with themselves than the mess they’ve created. 

I can't watch or read the news as I'm so fed up with it. I'm hoping for a modern Guy Fawkes blowing all of parliament up. Either that or a few 80's style riots from us working class plebs. 

The tory government have failed to deliver the the 'will of the people'. It was their fuck up from day one. Cameron decided to have a referendum because he was frightened of the far right taking votes off his party. He baled when he didn't get the result he wanted. They threw in May,she was hopeless and just blamed everyone else for her failings. No we have a total prick running the country. He himself voted against Mays plan to leave.

Yet somehow people blame Corbyn. Fucking idiots

Bally wrote:

The tory government have failed to deliver the the 'will of the people'. It was their fuck up from day one. Cameron decided to have a referendum because he was frightened of the far right taking votes off his party. He baled when he didn't get the result he wanted. They threw in May,she was hopeless and just blamed everyone else for her failings. No we have a total prick running the country. He himself voted against Mays plan to leave.

Perfectly summed up piece there by Bally. Massive Tory created fuck up. 

Corbyn is just as bad although I agree on the point that Cameron started all this mess. They are all responsible for the debacle we are in now though. There isn't one party you would convincingly vote for after this mess.

tangerinejezza wrote:

Can’t watch it anymore. It’s a total fuckup! 

Our whole political setup is beyond a joke. All parties are more concerned with themselves than the mess they’ve created. 

Bally wrote:

The mess we find ourselves in is because of the stupidity of the referendum itself and the fact it did not define what leave was. If this was as simple as leave v remain, we would already have left.

The debate in to what leave would look like should have been held before the referendum, and then whatever version of leave was agreed on be on the ballot paper v remain.

Now no version of leave has enough support to get past parliament, and no version of leave has enough support among the population to not leave a sizeable number of leave voters pissed of with whatever version comes to pass if it ever does.
seasider wrote:

Corbyn is just as bad although I agree on the point that Cameron started all this mess. They are all responsible for the debacle we are in now though. There isn't one party you would convincingly vote for after this mess.

How the fuck is Corbyn responsible? Even Blow Job Boris and his Etonian ERG mates voted against Mays Brexit. That's why that failed.

This is the trouble with all you Tory twats, you just can't accept that your Party made a cunt of it with all their infighting.  Always got to blame the opposition for all your Party failures. It's the Tory way.

Until  Boris fucked it all up yesterday the government and their mercenary DUP mates had the majority to deliver. Yet they still haven't even after 3 years. Nobody to blame but the self-serving Tory cunts

They are all as bad as each other, no faith in any of them. Once they get in power, it's hard to get their noses out of the trough 
👍😁😁😁
Bally wrote:

How the fuck is Corbyn responsible? Even Blow Job Boris and his Etonian ERG mates voted against Mays Brexit. That's why that failed.

This is the trouble with all you Tory twats, you just can't accept that your Party made a cunt of it with all their infighting.  Always got to blame the opposition for all your Party failures. It's the Tory way.

Until  Boris fucked it all up yesterday the government and their mercenary DUP mates had the majority to deliver. Yet they still haven't even after 3 years. Nobody to blame but the self-serving Tory cunts

I just think Corbyn is playing politics at the expense of our negotiation position in Brussels. Of course Boris is going to put forward no deal in the hope of getting a better deal than the one already on the table. 

If I knew a customer was going to sign for something irrespective of my offer, I wouldn't drop the prices or change the terms. 

This isn't Tory favouritism in the slightest but in my opinion we should let Boris crack on. It's gone on for too long. 

seasider wrote:

I just think Corbyn is playing politics at the expense of our negotiation position in Brussels. Of course Boris is going to put forward no deal in the hope of getting a better deal than the one already on the table. 

If I knew a customer was going to sign for something irrespective of my offer, I wouldn't drop the prices or change the terms. 

This isn't Tory favouritism in the slightest but in my opinion we should let Boris crack on. It's gone on for too long. 

We should let him crack up. No Deal is a disaster in waiting.

All Corbyn is doing is giving the moron enough rope to hang himself. He'll be the 3rd Tory PM he's seen off.

Right from the off I didn't trust a tory Gov to take us out and it benefit the ordinary man. Yet even I never imagined they could make such a massive fuck up of it. In many ways it has set the country back years

Cameron didn't not expect a leave vote so no thought was given to what leave actually meant and all the leave voters behaved like lemmings, add in the ones who voted leaver in protest against the government and we now have the shambles we have.

Our biggest weakness at present is that we do not have a strong government or anything like it or indeed a government at all as well as  a pretty awful opposition to boot.

A general election with the country either split regarding Brexit, or just pissed off with politicians in general will lead I fear to a hung parliament with  rag bag of several parties trying to bring some sort of order to the ensuing chaos.

I t will end with a coalition of lib dems, labour and the SNP all working together for a short time, then McDonnell's marxist plans will upset the lib dems and the SNP will be hammering on about the referendum they were promised by Labour and they will then all fall out.

Oh Brexit, nearly forgot the government asked for an extension  and then another and in the year 2021 the EU finally gave in and told us enough is enough you have successfully pissed of Euro members no more extension it is all over,  and you are  out.

and then they lost me ....

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

and then they lost me ....

Is that deliberate tactics to force a general election? Not even going to pretend to understand it.
Wankers being wankers, wanking other wankers. 
The food supply is secondary, they are coming for your NHS budget...make no mistake.

What I've taken from the last few days -

Boris Johnson is a knobhead of the highest order

Who the hell can trust that MP bint who has flitted from Labour to Change to the Lib Dems

Boris Johnson is a knobhead of the highest order

That Gina Miller is an annoying narcissist

And that Farage cunt is a cunt too.

So what on earth is happening now? Are we still going to leave or will we go for another extension?

The last few weeks have really made me lose interest. It's become about our parliament and not about Brexit.
seasider wrote:

So what on earth is happening now? Are we still going to leave or will we go for another extension?

The last few weeks have really made me lose interest. It's become about our parliament and not about Brexit.
650 idiots are still squabbling over what they don’t want, rather than what they do. 
They've closed shop. Johnson and that puppetmaster are going it alone. It's not only a fucking disaster, it's a secret fucking disaster.