Another chance to Win this week as Blackpool go to Birmingham to play Coventry in a top of the table clash! Another tough test for Larry and the gang!

3-3 corners 6-7

Coventry 2-1 Blackpool

7-3

1-2 Blackpool win
seasidechris53 wrote:1-2 Blackpool win
To win you need to guess the corner count as well. 

Coventry 2 - 4 Blackpool 

6 - 7

Coventry 1 Blackpool 2

Corners 5 - 5
7-5 on corners
seasider wrote:To win you need to guess the corner count as well. 
Ridiculous. What happens to the winner?
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Ridiculous. What happens to the winner?
Immortality in one of Lee's videos. 

Score / 2-2

Ooh its a Corner / Cov 7 - 5 Pool

2-3 Pool win

Cov, 5 corners. Pool, 7

2-2 

7-4

Thanks guys😁

C'mon 1-0

Pool fans in fine voice B4 Kick Off. Love this 

Has anyone won this yet?
I'd love to know what the odds are for getting both the score right and the number of corners. Any mathematicians about? Statistically it must be equal with winning the Lotto I think!!!
Sir Stanley wrote:I'd love to know what the odds are for getting both the score right and the number of corners. Any mathematicians about? Statistically it must be equal with winning the Lotto I think!!!

Maybe it could be correct score & total corners? That could bring the odds down but probably still will be too high unless it could go further to be closest call on total number of corners (after correct score of course)

What dya think Lee?

I think it should be like the old predictions league. Based only on score but a league. I won it once about 20 years ago.
Eventually we have an automated prediction league on here. For now though, Lee's game provides a good stop gap. 

I'm looking for a business/businesses that is/are willing to give a prize for closest every week.

Could be a complimentary or a discount voucher for something?

And as it's so tough somebody with the cajones to risk a bigger prize😉

I wanted to get a full sponsors lounge package as the main prize but couldn't get agreement 

Anyway it's just a bit of fun really. 

It's all Bestys fault I blame him

Keep it up Lee. We all enjoy it & yes, it’s all just for fun. 👍