Thinking of starting a photo album on Facebook soon made up off all different iconic/historical moments related to the club (as well as some of my own personal pics). If anyone has any they'd like to recommend then that would be appreciated

Here's one I'm going to include b98dbeedd3aba1fa342d9e41125a67be.jpg

Interesting thread which ties in very nicely with a planned piece for the fanzine. Brickstand Chris has asked if there are any iconic Blackpool photos we want him to recreate in Lego. Any suggestions? 

I can remember Ernie Taylor going to United and have many memories of the three ducks that Syd Beavers and the Atomic boys took around the country.

Unfortunately haven't been able to locate a photo of the Atomic boys with one of the ducks but perhaps someone else can put one up, certainly was part of our great history.

whitstabletangerine wrote:

I can remember Ernie Taylor going to United and have many memories of the three ducks that Syd Beavers and the Atomic boys took around the country.

Unfortunately haven't been able to locate a photo of the Atomic boys with one of the ducks but perhaps someone else can put one up, certainly was part of our great history.

https://backhenrystreet.co.uk/discussion/1025/syd-beavers

Cheers Lee.
Looks like Rooney that. 

Wow that footage is brilliant - thanks so much for sharing Lee 👍.

So no need for a facebook group. Just point people to this thread on this site.
seasider wrote:

Looks Better in colour 👍

I didn’t notice that the first one was B & W 👍

Sir Stanleys or is it Sirs Stanley

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-40030710

I was at that match, bitterly disappointed as I had  listened on the radio   to the '48 match against United when having led we finally lost and my father had said this  time against Newcastle   we would win and I believed him.

He tole me I cried all the way home to Blackpool, although I can't remember that.

Looks such an occasion compared to today's finals! No need for silly fireworks and music to get everyone excited.
seasider wrote:Looks such an occasion compared to today's finals! No need for silly fireworks and music to get everyone excited.
Well the singing was led by a man in a white suite on a raised platform and from memory the Grenadier guards played the music and the crowd joined in with the singing, Abide with Me and the national anthem could possibly be heard miles away the singing was so loud.

Great kit