If you are looking for a pub to meet up in today. Jane is meeting Blackpool Supporters in The Wellington if you are looking for a pub.

Here's a little video I've made from her journey across Birmingham footage (she has sent me this morning) on my new phone app (kinda cool, just trying it out)

If we bring our stuff will she autograph it for us? πŸ˜‚πŸ€©
If you likeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸŠ
She actually did a meet and greet?
Was it free?
tangerine77 wrote:She actually did a meet and greet?
Er no haha! As if! I think Lee was recommending the pub πŸ˜‚. 
Gutted I missed this, will there be another? 

Someone was asking on AVFTT which pub to go in to meet Seasiders. Jane recommended the Wellington (as she works in Birmingham) and was meeting Seasiders in there I was taking her advice and recommending that one to let you guys know a good pub to go to.

Also one of the things you guys keep asking for is fans opinions rather than just 2-0, 1-0, 2-2, predictions etc.

However, finding people that want to be on camera (not many do) and are confident enough to give their opinions on how things are going, the game etc is quite difficult. So it makes it easier to find you if you come up and talk to us. 

So, if you know where we are it helpsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜

BlackpoolJane wrote:Er no haha! As if! I think Lee was recommending the pub πŸ˜‚. 
πŸ˜‚

Went to Digbeth instead as been to the Wellie a few times before. Spotted Dog pre and post match and the Diners Club for a massive collection of street food, reminded me of blade runner, just needed the rain to be lashing down

, what a fantastic place. Birmingham, best City in the UK I reckon.