As people have stated,really disappointed and underwhelmed by this fella so far. You can forgive countless mistakes and costly misses,but lack of effort and motivation is unforgivable. Maybe it's the alleged price tag that draws extra attention to him,but I'm totally unimpressed with what I have seen so far.

Can't put my finger on it but you feel like he is going to lose the ball all the time. Uni really hope Grayson hasn't wasted this money because 750k should get you a good striker in League One. 

I didn't see a lack of effort though, just someone lacking quality. Hopefully he will get better the more games he plays. 

I told him he was a cunt today at the game, I stand by that too.

He is fucking wank.

Every time I've seen him hes looked lazy and uninterested.  Massive hype job so far and I hope the lad goes on to prove me wrong.
CheshireSeasider wrote:Every time I've seen him hes looked lazy and uninterested.  Massive hype job so far and I hope the lad goes on to prove me wrong.
He won’t, he’ll never score for pool:
I wouldn't write him off just yet.

He’s being used as a defender half of the time.  Also him and Gnanduillet doesn’t work, it was easy to see that about 20 mins into the Portsmouth game. 

He can finish with the ball to feet and is physical. I’d give him a chance but more in the middle of a front 3 and not when Gnanduillet is on.