https://www.fansonline.net/blackpool/mb/view.php?id=3371914

This thread on the dark side is both horrifying and a perfect example of how truly stupid some people are. There are some tremendous replies though from fans less hard of learning. 

Not clicking the link because I know that place is full of small minded right wing racist cunts.

Do Mike and his ladyboy shagging cousin Harold still post on there?

Bally not funny. I also hate small minded racists but your ladyboy shagging cousin comment is offensive. I dont know the people you mention but your comment is homophobic and transphobic. In a way you are the same as them. 

Disgusting thread and glad that shit isn't posted here.  

To be fair Susan, Bally hasn't just pulled that name out of the air and the guy hes on about openly admitted to travelling to Thailand where "ladyboy" is a known phrase and I only hope that was his intentions when going there cos Gary Glitter quite liked that part of the world to!

Ladyboy is an accepted term over there.

To clarify, I don't mean over on A View From The Turnips, I mean in Thailand. 
Ok Magic. Thanks for explaining. Pity he cant do it for himself though and stop using the c word. 
Take you're offended shit elsewhere. I so over 'offended'. Move to a more pleasant post or forum.
Let's all not get worked up over a thread on another forum. Relax it's Sunday, back to work tomorrow. 
seasider wrote:Let's all not get worked up over a thread on another forum. Relax it's Sunday, back to work tomorrow. 

Back today for some of us.

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Take you're offended shit elsewhere. I so over 'offended'. Move to a more pleasant post or forum.

Where did I say I was offended? I created this thread to highlight how truly stupid and vile some of our fellow fans are. I'm also interested in how our players would feel if they were to read that rubbish. Maybe they would be offended. Maybe they would decide to move to a club with more pleasant fans. 

coinslot wrote:

Where did I say I was offended? I created this thread to highlight how truly stupid and vile some of our fellow fans are. I'm also interested in how our players would feel if they were to read that rubbish. Maybe they would be offended. Maybe they would decide to move to a club with more pleasant fans. 

You didn’t, he’s saying that to susanj

https://www.prostinternational.com/2019/01/05/mighty-blackpool-who/

and not forgetting,

Giant Blackpool, a South African club, also Port Elizabeth Blackpool.

Obscene thread to start, a reminder of why I don't post and rarely visit the site. Between that and the 'are Tommy' knuckle-draggers, there's only a handful of posters who make any sense.
Thread now removed from the site . Hopefully the OP woke up this morning and realised how stupid he had been. Should apologise to the team and his fellow fans. 
Sorry coinslot, not you mate. I  should have used quotes. Good thread, it was getting offended at ladyboy in the context used and asking Bally not to use 'the c word' that pissed me off. I got banned from avvvvit years ago when a mod took a word out of the context I used it in and ran with it. Cunts.
Thanks for clearing that up GSP. 
Oh, and thanks jezza for your reply too. I wanted to wait for GSP to elaborate first. 

I have refrained from asking what is what about but it seems to have caused a bigger stir than first realised. Nobbers are using it against Blackpool fans. 

So what was it about? Don't have to go into the specifics!

Someone started a thread at t'other place with an opinion that there are too many black players around and it's bringing the quality of the football down. Yes... it was that fucking ignorant.
seasider wrote:

I have refrained from asking what is what about but it seems to have caused a bigger stir than first realised. Nobbers are using it against Blackpool fans.

So the racist, homophonic nobbers are playing the holier than tho card? 

That is something new! 

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:Someone started a thread at t'other place with an opinion that there are too many black players around and it's bringing the quality of the football down. Yes... it was that fucking ignorant.

If it wasn't for the black players, our national team would be even worse 😉

tangerinejezza wrote:

So the racist, homophonic nobbers are playing the holier than tho card? 

That is something new! 

Someone was having a pop by calling the thread originator a 'spacka' and their mods seem to think it's ok.

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/racism-alive-and-well-on-avftt.3428948/#post-3523834

People are fucking idiots, and we have our fair share.

No surprises there. 

seasider wrote:

If it wasn't for the black players, our national team would be even worse 😉

If it wasn’t for black players, France would still be on 0 World cups. 
So would Brazil
I wonder how many coloured people buy one of his second hand cars?
How very 1970's
Bally wrote:So would Brazil
Ha. 

Club statement on that post. 

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/september/club-statement-150919/

Blackpool Football Club is deeply concerned by posts of a racist nature that have appeared on a fans’ internet forum.

The club adopts a zero-tolerance policy on racism, abuse and all forms of discriminatory behaviour and will report any such conduct to Kick It Out and the relevant authorities.

This applies to any incident that occurs inside the stadium or online. One incident is one incident too many.