For real sport to begin. Realise the opening game was Thursday,  but as it involved the two teams I despise the most, didn't get the buzz until today. 

Maybe this time,  although I'm not confident 

My Sunday morning tv is all about The Cardinals first round pick starting QB. Good luck to them and to my old team The Raiders. I'm still not emotionally engaged enough to drag my ass across town to a game.

Good fourth quarter for your boy.

Dreading Sunday against the enemy 

Anyway,  to return to proper,  exciting, entertaining, sport,  the play-offs are here!!! 

Difficult to see the Vikings getting past the record-breaking, cry-baby saints, but got to remain positive (not easy for a Blackpool fan); the packers and patriots vying for accolade of worst team to get a bye; Lamar looks unstoppable, although Mahomes and a resurgent KC defense possible AFC dark horse (not ruling out the Brady Bunch either. They might have to travel,  but Belichick will, no doubt,  have a few surprises if they wind up in Baltimore again); Philadelphia winning their division with a 9-7 record (has Garrett  been fired yet?) and SF, whilst strong on both sides of the ball,  not unbeatable at home (ask the Falcons).

Houston to beat Buffalo (although wouldn't bet on it) 

New England to get past Tennessee (not confident here,  either)

Seattle to get it done over Philly (or have Wentz,  Fletcher Cox and co. turned a corner?) 

Vikings D to overpower Brees, Thomas and Kamara; Cook to find some holes; O-line to give Cousins time in play-action (heart over head here,  but you never know).

Buckle up folks.  Christmas isn't over yet!! 

Are the Seahawks any good this year? Did I read something about the return of a certain Marshawn Lynch? 
Strewth and double Strewth 😮

Qblock2019 wrote:Strewth and double Strewth 😮

Magic147 wrote:Are the Seahawks any good this year? Did I read something about the return of a certain Marshawn Lynch? 

Double strewth indicates excitement,  Q. 

Pete,  Seattle came within one play of a bye in the play offs. They play  Philadelphia on Sunday and are still in with a shout. More so than us in the Cup anyway 

sudds green wrote:

Double strewth indicates excitement,  Q. 

Pete,  Seattle came within one play of a bye in the play offs. They play  Philadelphia on Sunday and are still in with a shout. More so than us in the Cup anyway 

Might start watching early this year then. 

Thank goodness we've got real sport for another couple of weeks. 

Two straightforward home victories?

If not,  which visiting team is more likely to spring a surprise? 

Fev at Hull KR today. Now thats real sport👍

Qblock2019 wrote:

Fev at Hull KR today. Now thats real sport👍

Is it feasible that Cas n Fev might be swapping places by the end of the season? 

Rooting for Niners to win it all 

KoreanHammer wrote:

Rooting for Niners to win it all 

It'll be 11-30pm here,  KH.  Assume it'll be after 6am Monday morning in Korea.  Can you get Sky in the North. Kim?? !!