Hello everyone, I hope it's a bit friendlier over here??

Hi 👋. Definitely a different vibe over here! Welcome back.

Thought it was our little FY4 then. 

😂😂

I'm afraid, after all those years over there the Lunatics have taken over the asylum. I shouldn't have to keep fighting on the side of decency, I want to talk about football, beer and food!!
roystontang wrote:I'm afraid, after all those years over there the Lunatics have taken over the asylum. I shouldn't have to keep fighting on the side of decency, I want to talk about football, beer and food!!
Jane is deffo your Man (Woman) for that. 🤣
She is....... But....... she has a few foibles, such as gravy on fish, Pineapple on Pizza and Fruit flavoured craft beer!! I think she must have worked at Sellafield once!! :)
Ham & pineapple Pizza. My favourite. 

We don't have as many food threads on here as Allez hasn't made the move yet.

Leesthedaddy wrote:Ham & pineapple Pizza. My favourite. 

Pineapple on pizza is the work of Satan!  

Welcome . 

I don’t really eat pizza these days for migraine reasons (cheese is a trigger) so I won’t be traumatising you with that! Rest assured there’ll be muchos gravy and fruit beer though 😋. 

Welcome back. Totally understand your point of view regarding the "other" site.

Warm welcome.

Well done on trying something new. We all like classic stuff like old Super Nintendo games, classic cars and AVFTT is the same. Eventually though we have to move on in life.

We will be the main BFC forum soon although I have been saying that for five years... 😉

Any more talk of pineapple on pizza and the banning sticks coming out :)

p.s. welcome

Quite right too. Heathens. 

I love pineapple on pizza 

Bentent wrote:

Any more talk of pineapple on pizza and the banning sticks coming out :)

p.s. welcome

What about curry on fish?
blackpool ger wrote:

You're on the list.......
TheSteed wrote:What about curry on fish?
Or fish curry even -food of the devil 
Curry sauce on fish and chips is a match made in heaven. I love Fish curry too.
TheSteed wrote:What about curry on fish?
That’s acceptable. Chip shop curry is anyway. Wouldn’t fancy a vindaloo on fish n chips. 
Fish is wrong full stop. Belong in the sea.
Bentent wrote:Or fish curry even -food of the devil 
Prawn curry is nice, tho I couldn’t imagine anyone having a salmon or tuna curry, proper gipping at that thought. 
blackpool ger wrote:

Weirdo! 
Fish butty with curry sauce is fucking amazing. 
I've ordered the same thing from the chippy for the last 25 years or so. Chips, Cheese & Onion Pie, Mushy Peas and Gravy. Weird I know...
seasider wrote:I've ordered the same thing from the chippy for the last 25 years or so. Chips, Cheese & Onion Pie, Mushy Peas and Gravy. Weird I know...

This thread has gone full avit! 

This has nearly turned into a best chippy thread 😳 

There's no good chippy in Bury. In fact, don't think I've found a chippy in Manchester that's as good as some in Blackpool.
TheSteed wrote:There's no good chippy in Bury. In fact, don't think I've found a chippy in Manchester that's as good as some in Blackpool.
Used to be a lovely one in Whitefield just before the motorway roundabout, dont know if it's still there.
2 x jumbo sausages, large chips, peas, curry, gravy, bread cake. 
Not battered sausage? Had a stint with that.