Another Jane Stuart Away Day

I put a lot of work into this and at 40 minutes thought it was going to be one of the best so far unfortunately the team had a mad 5 minutes and the wheels came off!

Sadly, I've done my best to make a silk purse out of a sows ear

Anyway for those of you that enjoy the things I do

Here's another video for y'allπŸ˜πŸ‘

πŸ‘
Thanks for posting. It keeps us of a less mobile disposition these days in touch with the continuing adventures of the Seasiders on the tangerine brick road.

Can see the improvement in the production and graphics used although Jane kept getting outspoken by those twitter ad noises at the start πŸ˜‰

Nice one.

GREAT stuff. Lee love your roving reporter. JANE. Some of us can't always get to away games. So seeing travelogues like this is great.

Haha! seasider glad you noticedπŸ‘ it was deliberate and a little bit of fun I had with Jane. I joked with her that I had to get a little bit of me in there and that she couldn't have it all to her self so I crashed in on her bit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It wont be as loud when I'm talking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Smokin: thanks I really am amazed with what Jane is coming up with because she has to do all her blog stuff (making notes and doing "writing things" that writers  have to do as well. So I'm really pleased you folks are enjoying them as much as me (even if this is quite a painful watch) and I'm sure she appreciates the feedback as well.

JohnMT: I actually prefer to watch Jane's to mine because I get to see what it's like going to the game. This would have been the best so far if the team hadn't turned into a bunch of turnips 5 minutes before the break! I still can't get my head around what happened I'm sure they can't either

Larry was happy to sit back and soak the pressure. Not sure we are good enough for that! Just because it worked at Southend, doesn't mean it will against the better sides. Bolton would give Southend a good game!
Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

it was deliberate and a little bit of fun I had with Jane. I joked with her that I had to get a little bit of me in there... 

Too much info Lee. 
haha

OUR,next,two,away,days,could,be,tricky,Donny,and,Accrington.WE,need,to,take,max,points,on.SAT.MK,dons.look.a,decent,side.Looking,forward,to,more,Jane,VLOGS.😊

Magic147 wrote:Too much info Lee. 
Is this Carry on Back Henry Street now πŸ˜‚. 

I'd like to give you a new keyboard. 
Oh gosh you guys crack me up! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Captains log, star date, 94848929
Magic beat me to it. 🀣🀣