I am sure it will be a full house tonight with plenty of neutrals going. My wife will be in the City end. Normally want City to lose but tonight I hope they give PKE a football lesson! Not sure I can bring myself to watch it.
seasider wrote:I am sure it will be a full house tonight with plenty of neutrals going. My wife will be in the City end. Normally want City to lose but tonight I hope they give PKE a football lesson! Not sure I can bring myself to watch it.
Strange one! That game is scheduled for 24th September. Would they play it the night after a international when players were away on duty?

Ignore me, thought it was tonight! Wife told me to print the tickets out so assumed it was tonight but it's the Vincent Kompany testimonial. Shows how much I pay attention ๐Ÿ˜€

FFS Danny. 

Should have deleted thread but too late now ๐Ÿ˜€

seasider wrote:

Should have deleted thread but too late now ๐Ÿ˜€

You should just sign your account over to the missus and let her post on here!

If I was under the thumb, I would pay more attention to where she is going ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you weren't she would tell you

You know if she is stopping you going out with the lads, controlling your money, dictating what you wear or telling you youโ€™re ugly itโ€™s actually domestic abuse. I would say look it up on the internet but your case is unique, the rolls are reversed. ๐Ÿ˜‚

The Tyrone story on Coronation Street was very close to home...
seasider wrote:The Tyrone story on Coronation Street was very close to home...
Whatโ€™s Coronation street? I only watch Sky sports or Bangbabes.

Got the right date now. 

Come on City!

Wife reporting from Deepdale

"I can't even hear them singing a song. Shit atmosphere from the start from them. All just sat there! Just a drum, no singing."

seasider wrote:

Wife reporting from Deepdale

"I can't even hear them singing a song. Shit atmosphere from the start from them. All just sat there! Just a drum, no singing."

Very in-depth from her. Kinda backs up the women know fuck all about football theory.

Either that or she was just dropping to her husbands level
To be fair, I asked her if they were singing about Blackpool

She also told me the stewards wouldn't let City fans put up a Blackpool & Fylde City flag up. Can't say that bothers me as they should be supporting Blackpool!

Went would you want to advertise the fact you're a bunch of glory hunting turds?