Slightly off topic but just had the worst news. Company that Dad works for have pulled out of takeover of one of Blackpool FC partners meaning no more free tickets anymore. Have to live like every other fucker now!

(Not expecting any sympathy!)
seasider wrote:

Slightly off topic but just had the worst news. Company that Dad works for have pulled out of takeover of one of Blackpool FC partners meaning no more free tickets anymore. Have to live like every other fucker now!

(Not expecting any sympathy!)
I hope you buy the ticket that’s next to that Tangoman and Tangobird. That would make me laugh.
No chance his missus will let him go now. She needs his money for Citys 4 annual  trips to Wembley.
She was at the testimonial (A TESTIMONIAL!) last night but he's not allowed to go to Accrington.
🤣🤣
TheSteed wrote:She was at the testimonial (A TESTIMONIAL!) last night but he's not allowed to go to Accrington.
That's because the Accrington games clashes with a home fixture for City. We agreed that when they clash, home games will take the priority and away games are more of a luxury. It's fair! I will be at Bolton as no clash :)

Fuck me.

Have you made sure the dishes are done?

Responsibilities la
She says jump and seasider says how high dear. One day in my shop he couldn’t do anything right for her 😂😂 
seasider wrote:That's because the Accrington games clashes with a home fixture for City. We agreed that when they clash, home games will take the priority and away games are more of a luxury. It's fair! I will be at Bolton as no clash :)

It’s honestly like someone is hacking your profile and posting all these made up embarrassing things. 

I just can’t believe what I’m reading. It’s mind boggling.

The reality is I can't suddenly start saying after 4 years boycotting that she has to miss home games now because I want to go to an away game! It's not just her it would affect it would be my father in law as she drives her Dad. 

Can't believe I am rising to it!

Fanny. 
seasider is the person on here most likely to snap and go on a killing rampage imo
Yeah on you lot!
blackpool ger wrote:She says jump and seasider says how high dear. One day in my shop he couldn’t do anything right for her 😂😂 
What happens in the range stays in the range.
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:seasider is the person on here most likely to snap and go on a killing rampage imo
We’ll i know I’m safe on a Saturday at 3pm.
Hero wrote:We’ll i know I’m safe on a Saturday at 3pm.
😂

Don't encourage him Magic. He will never have my dedication for Blackpool FC. He goes on about birds, beer and drugs with no mention of Blackpool FC. Shit fan 😀

Shots fired. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry mate but it is funny taking the piss out of you. 

I trust you can take it? 👍

He can’t be very careful 😂😡😂
Leesthedaddy wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is that Michael Owen? 
Leesthedaddy wrote:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

No I've reported the posts but the slack admin aren't taking action. 
seasider wrote:No I've reported the posts but the slack admin aren't taking action. 
Never mind Danny, I’m sure you’ll have a really nice time watching soccer Saturday 😉 
tangerinejezza wrote:Never mind Danny, I’m sure you’ll have a really nice time watching soccer Saturday 😉 
He will be doing the big shop.
TheSteed wrote:He will be doing the big shop.
Then preparing Tea.
Hang on a minute. We are talking about an away game, not tomorrow!