my planning and licence have been submitted to the council. moneys been spent :) 
on what?!
my bar :) 
Are BHS members allowed in?
What kind of bar and where?
Tangerinenick wrote:Are BHS members allowed in?

yes they will be getting a discount

seasider wrote:What kind of bar and where?
craft beer bar in st annes 

going to give all fylde coast football fans a discount on match days when they show a valid ticket or season ticket, and BST members will get it all the time with their card 

but ive got 1-3 months to wait now while planning and licencing goes through :) 

Good luck outcast, and I shall take you up on that discount mate 😉
CheshireSeasider wrote:Good luck outcast, and I shall take you up on that discount mate 😉
thats fine :) i just hope it passes. ive had 2 of 7 agencies ok my plannign so far. then once all 7 agencies are ok the council has to ok it, same with my licence i think. 
The Outcast wrote:

yes they will be getting a discount

craft beer bar in st annes 
My neck of the woods then. Is there one already? Seem to recall one down a side street. Presume will be in the town centre?
no there is the number 10 a real house, and the craft house in lythem, which is mostly real ale with some craft. this is just craft 
and just outside of the town centre by the station 
seasider wrote:My neck of the woods then. Is there one already? Seem to recall one down a side street. Presume will be in the town centre?

Number 10 ale house has a shed load of awards and will take some beating. George is a big Blackpool fan and loads of fans do go in his . 

Not been to the lytham micro pub yet. 

The Outcast wrote:and just outside of the town centre by the station 

Is that the old vape shop on the corner opposite the police station? 

Good luck with it. 

Number 15's has pretty good beer as well. I only ever go to Lytham though. St.Annes town centre needs investment.
seasider wrote:Number 15's has pretty good beer as well. I only ever go to Lytham though. St.Annes town centre needs investment.
I much prefer St Annes. It’s not a up it’s own arse like lytham. The Vic has a few real ales in. Probably the busiest pub in St Annes. 

I have my select pubs in Lytham, certainly don't do any of the rip off wine bars. St.Annes has good pubs, it's all just spaced out too much and always seems quiet. Vic is the closest pub to me but don't really go out for a quick pint anymore.

Anyway, good luck Outcast. If it can help St.Annes be a more attractive night out, then all for it.
Plus the best Indian and kebab house are in st Annes. 
Where is better than Ahmets in Lytham for a kebab?
Zicos and foodfest in Ansdell are better. 😎

We get takeaways from Foodfest a lot.

Anyway, lots of food discussions going on at present, maybe the best chippy thread is getting closer.

I am a real ale drinker Outcast so it would suit me. Just got to get me out of these four walls first!
Lol I'm selling craft, if it does well I have plans to take over the downstairs and turn that into a real ale and cocktail bar 
I have had an idea for a takeaway Tuesdays where people can bring their takeaway in and eat it there 
The Outcast wrote:I have had an idea for a takeaway Tuesdays where people can bring their takeaway in and eat it there 
What weirdo eats before they drink?
tangerinejezza wrote:

Is that the old vape shop on the corner opposite the police station? 

Good luck with it. 

nope on the crescent
Hero wrote:What weirdo eats before they drink?
you would be eating while you drink ;) touche
The Outcast wrote:nope on the crescent
That’s better then. I’d say a higher percentage head over the crescent into town. 
The Outcast wrote:nope on the crescent
you would be eating while you drink ;) touche
No mate, you’ve not thought this through. If they’re eating, they’re not drinking. Fuck the food off and get a stripper in and don’t let Qblock talk you into it being a male one.
no you arnt thinking it through. takeaways ad d a lot of salt. salt makes people thirsty thirsty people drink ;) also they have found that memories are more connected to smell and taste. so you create a good memory at a place they will remember it more if eating :) 
If I had the money, I would open a Northern Soul bar similar to Soul Suite in Blackpool and not that shitty Marvins in Lytham. Guaranteed success.