Journalist told Gareth's parents that Gareth had HIV before he could.  Where is the compassion. 

Imagine your wife/husband having HIV!! I don’t think I could ever rattle my missus again if she had it, I feel dirty at the thought of it.

The reporter who told his parents is a total cunt. 

No sympathy from me. He was obviously shaging about without a condom in a risky World where he would be aware of the risks. Should have known better. 
Qblock2019 wrote:No sympathy from me. He was obviously shaging about without a condom in a risky World where he would be aware of the risks. Should have known better. 

Does anyone actually know why the HIV virus is rife in gays, you hardly ever hear of any straight Peale getting it, apart from in Africa??

I always think of Freddie Mercury. He looked very ill when he performed his last song. Not sure if they have made medical advances since then and life expectancy is longer?
Hero wrote:

Does anyone actually know why the HIV virus is rife in gays, you hardly ever hear of any straight Peale getting it, apart from in Africa??

Quite a few caught it through blood transfusions in the 80s .?
tangerinejezza wrote:Quite a few caught it through blood transfusions in the 80s .?
All the opposition goalies had it too that came to Bloomfield Road back then too😂
tangerinejezza wrote:Quite a few caught it through blood transfusions in the 80s .?
Why were they getting transfusions in the 80’s?
Hero wrote:Why were they getting transfusions in the 80’s?
The blood was infected with the virus but they didn’t know so some people that were given blood back then were contracted the virus.
Qblock2019 wrote:The blood was infected with the virus but they didn’t know so some people that were given blood back then were contracted the virus.
So why do so many gays have it? I’m confused.
Hero wrote:So why do so many gays have it? I’m confused.
It was mostly gay people that had the disease and were spreading it amongst the gay community with unprotected sex.

Men catch HIV easier than women through intercourse, plus the fact that in a gay relationship there are two men.