From their chairman Andy Holt

I like the way he calls them Dicks because that’s exactly what they are. 

Can’t blame them .

He's entitled to be upset. I'm a bit sick of this happening every time we play within an hour of Blackpool.  And I think most of us have noticed that the MSG and their cheerleaders on Another View FromThe  Turnips are working hard to both excuse their behaviour and at the same time pretend it has nothing to do with them.

I hope when the club and the police get the CCTV from last week that they come down hard on the people responsible. It would be terrible if we recovered from a terrible disease  after five years and then fell victim to the latest set of germs hanging around the club.

Welcome Kop. 

Not sure who is to blame but it's mind boggling. Smoke Bombs I can half accept as most clubs have them. Throwing bottles at a keeper is unbelievable. Do these kids want a criminal conviction? Surely there is more to life than throwing objects on the pitch and trying to impress their mates. 

'Owdo from Accy

Bit of a shame that the missile throwing gives us something else to discuss.  From The Clayton End the Blackpool fans are one of the very few groups that have succeeded in making a racket at The Whambley Stadium.  And Orange looks great in numbers, especially on a sunny day.  We as a fan group, and Andy Holt, were right behind you in your battle with the funny hatted one  and WE think we have a good rapport between clubs.

If we play you again i fear there will be a dampening of the rapport as we either reduce your allocation, or put prices up to soften the blow of increased policing.  But YOU can all help to weed out the bellends from your numbers by watching the videos and spotting where they came from.  There is aVlog thing from a young Poolie and all around him were youngsters laughing at the offence rather than denouncing it, and encouraging the keeper to throw it back.

Normal fans decry being policed, and searched, and herded like cattles, but if you dont police yourselves ...

Anyroad, onwards and upwards, get back on track as you were my tip for the top this year

Can't argue with any of that. Some people just can't handle an afternoon drinking in the sun. Feel sorry for your keeper. He enjoys the banter but throwing bottles is obviously anything but.
Wonder what they’re going to reduce it to? I still don’t think they’ll stop all the trouble makers gaining entry, there’s just too many now!

We are going to be mentioned in the same breath as Millwall, Leeds and Stoke at this rate 😀

Hero wrote:Wonder what they’re going to reduce it to? I still don’t think they’ll stop all the trouble makers gaining entry, there’s just too many now!
465?
kophero wrote:Reading Twitter is looks like Andy Holt has finally lost patience with our yob element, whether they be 40 odd or 14. I know he differentiates between them and the law-abiding majority, but we will all end up paying for this latest stupidity, one way or another.
Oh well, if they can’t accommodate clubs our size then they should probably look at dropping a division.
Hero wrote:Oh well, if they can’t accommodate clubs our size then they should probably look at dropping a division.
It is quite simple though - don't throw bottles. Why would anyone want to?
Use the space button instead of a comma please. It's the wide button. Cheers. 
seasider wrote:Use the space button instead of a comma please. It's the wide button. Cheers. 
He doesn't have one / it's broken (can't remember which). 

MY.spacebar,is,effed,More,things,to,worry,about.

I,hope,my,G.C,E,English,is,up,to,scratch.Circa,1976.

Once taught,English,by,Bob,Hesford,father,of,Ian.Hesford. Ex.BFC,goalkeeper.

English is fine, it's just the commas. Makes it difficult to read and messes up the page width of the forum so the reply button is hid.
Buy a new keyboard?
TheSteed wrote:Buy a new keyboard?
I wish this 'use quote' button was more regular. Anyway.....he could get a new keyboard for under £15.

Thanks,for,all,your,suggestions.Will,look,into,getting,a.new.keyboard,installed.😊

They’re free from the tip if you just take 1 from the container or about £3 from the tip shop. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:They’re free from the tip if you just take 1 from the container or about £3 from the tip shop. 
Spoken from experience? 😉
Leesthedaddy wrote:They’re free from the tip if you just take 1 from the container or about £3 from the tip shop. 
What the fuck is the “tip shop?”
Hero wrote:What the fuck is the “tip shop?”
It’s a shop where you can purchase tips!

It’s a place us common people go to get rid of our excess shit.  Rather than just landfill decent & usable items the council sell off anything they may be able to make a few quid on that others consider worthless  (I have no doubt you already knew this)

I pay council tax so it’s all included. 

You however probably open a bottle or 2 of the finest Champaign whilst paying people to empty your old wardrobe & hedge cuttings into your £120 skip that was just placed on your double drive. 

🤣👍🖕

tangerinejezza wrote:It’s a shop where you can purchase tips!

Q’s betting tips are free but shit. 

Karen loves my tip. 🤣🤣

Wow
Seriously off topic. See it, say it, sort it. 
seasider wrote:Seriously off topic. See it, say it, sort it. 

You & Steed brought up the keyboard issues mate. I’m just trying to facilitate the solution. 

I,WILL,NOT,buy,a,contaminated,Keyboard,from.Bristol,Avenue,tip.I,could,catch,something.And,then.my.bits,might,drop,off.LOL