Returning to Bloomfield Road with Lincoln tomorrow. Let's give him a warm welcomeđź‘Ť

Divided fans but played a key part in our rise to the top. Great right foot, just lacked the pace. 

Should definitely get a good reception. Appleton on the other hand.... I fear his might not be as good. I won't be booing him because looking back, he showed Oyston up.

Hopefully Eardley gets a good reception. 

Appleton wasn’t here very long, and what football we played under him wasn’t good. But he did give Karl a hard time. 

Eardley was part of a great team, as you say he used to frustrate me with his lack of pace but still a good solid player.

Strange that he's not really done much since he left us

I really liked him, never understood the stick he got, second best RB I've seen after Seamus. 
Bentent wrote:

Eardley was part of a great team, as you say he used to frustrate me with his lack of pace but still a good solid player.

Strange that he's not really done much since he left us

Think that's just an age thing.

Perhaps he wasn't appreciated as much as he should have been which is why tonight I hope he gets a great reception.
Took a mean set piece, sometimes didn’t come off, but when it did... 
Lincoln is the only team he's really settled at and made a good amount of appearances for since leaving us (97 apps since signing in 2017. He made 104 apps between '09-2013 for us)
I seem to recall he went to Birmingham for a bit after he left us? 

He did yeah but struggled there I think. Not sure if he had another club before Lincoln. Perhaps he has had some injuries.

Either way, I hope Kaikai is playing tonight on the left! :)

After leaving us he suffered a couple of bad injuries which stopped him from really settling down anywhere and getting regular playtime. Was at Brum for three years but only made a handful of appearances, then his next permanent club was Hibs I think who he only played a couple of times for. 

He's bounced back with Lincoln and was named in the PFA League Two team of the season for 18/19. He was named player of the season too either for last season or 17-18. As I've said over on AVFTT he's far from past it 

Was he the player who scored a free kick against Everton at home when we were in the Premier League. 
Yeah great goal. 
Had to laugh at the bloke behind , who only cottoned on it was Neal at the final whistle.  
He had quite an easy game. Not tested for pace and had so much time to play balls down the line.