Morning everyone

Thought we looked superb last night for the first 20 minutes. The first Scannell thundered in and the second with the nutmeg from Thompson was as sweet a goal as you will ever see😁😁

At that moment you were probably thinking the same as me that we were going to romp home comfortably but they somehow out of nothing pulled one back and we never seemed to get back to the way we were playing.

I was convinced we would get a third and but for that point blank save we would have. It got uncomfortable for the last 10 minutes but games always are when you are only 1 goal to the good. Time is a strange thing as every minute seems like an eternity when you are 1 up but I imagine time ran away for the Lincoln fans.

Jane and I were filmed yesterday from 2pm to kick off for a short film entitled β€œThis could be our Year” which is part of a series being filmed by a company called Mundial in association with Ladbrokes. The film should be out in around a weeks time.

What were you doing outside the South stood next to some guy with big TV camera?
seasider wrote:What were you doing outside the South stood next to some guy with big TV camera?

Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

Jane and I were filmed yesterday from 2pm to kick off for a short film entitled β€œThis could be our Year” which is part of a series being filmed by a company called Mundial in association with Ladbrokes. The film should be out in around a weeks time.

πŸ˜‚
Wakey wakey seasider πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Deary me, it read most of it, promise! Extremely bad man flu today, that's my excuse.
Pretty much agree with your summary. The result was more about relief than being satisfied. Have to do better with the ball when the opposition are on top.
You and Jane looked almost depressed Lee during your after match summary !. Must be me but I came out of Bloomfield Road with a big beaming smile on my face having witnessed a cracking game of football in a belting atmosphere.

No we weren't depressed that last 10 minutes was just that usual pressure you feel with a 1 goal lead and we cant (for some unknown reason?) Kerp hold of the ball.

I love the fact it means everything again to win. Strangely I've missed being put through a last 10 minute wringer!

Jane was pretty tired a long drive down and then the film crew seemed to want us to walk for 5 miles to get to the sea which was miles out and to go from the tower down to central pier and back to coral Island and then back to central pier walking by the arcades for some shots! IπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I felt a bit like you Lee to be honest. Delighted and relieved but still not completely satisfied with the performance. Would be nice to beat a team at home comfortably without having to hang on. Grayson needs to work out why we are having to hold on in games. I think the reality is every team in this division is quite similar and perhaps we aren't good enough to control and see how out games as we would like.
Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

No we weren't depressed that last 10 minutes was just that usual pressure you feel with a 1 goal lead and we cant (for some unknown reason?) Kerp hold of the ball.

I love the fact it means everything again to win. Strangely I've missed being put through a last 10 minute wringer!

Jane was pretty tired a long drive down and then the film crew seemed to want us to walk for 5 miles to get to the sea which was miles out and to go from the tower down to central pier and back to coral Island and then back to central pier walking by the arcades for some shots! IπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You should have banged her under the pier and shown the film makers what Blackpool is all about.
tangerine77 wrote:You should have banged her under the pier and shown the film makers what Blackpool is all about.
*Made love.
Sorry, I guess it is making love now there a couple

Less sexist as well πŸ˜‰