Hi folks,

An FA Cup thriller, being tied to a chair, a food crisis, an exciting new pub - and just what is wrong with this team?

Please enjoy my latest blog at the link below.

J 😊

Blackpool v Lincoln City

Nice read again Jane. £6:70 for the toll road ! First time I drove on it , it was a quid. Drove on it earlier this year I didn't notice as you just put your card in the machine,  it spits it out and off you go. 

Just laughed as my Mrs peeped over my shoulder when reading your blog. Why are you reading that with a red background, it will hurt your eyes. It's tangerine love, it's  a blog by a blackpool fan. 

The wedge is our port of call, as youngest daughter works there , so the food discount is a bonus. 

I presume it was 6.70 because of the time of day. I am sure usually it's 5.90 or something. 

I was outside the Macros and said to my Dad I would be surprised if it does well selling all this healthy stuff to football fans. The Chicken Piri Piri did stand out though. 

Jezza - Thank you. I wouldn't have noticed but I accidentally pressed the button to request a receipt. The Wedge?  What/where's that?

Seasider - Yes that was peak rate.  Still a lot for one junction!  Macros are in the process of changing over to providing chilli bowls for the winter but aren't quite there yet so no hot food at all on Friday.  Shame as I loved the peri peri chicken wraps.  Way better than the pies (plus shorter queues over there).

BlackpoolJane wrote:

Jezza - Thank you. I wouldn't have noticed but I accidentally pressed the button to request a receipt. The Wedge?  What/where's that?

Jane. Wedge is what we call the waters edge. 

Jane, you write so well, it's always a pleasure to read.

Tied to a chair hey😮Bit kinky is our Lee is he😂
She didn't say, "... and interviewed."
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Jane, you write so well, it's always a pleasure to read.

Well said GSP. Amongst the jokes, I am sure everyone appreciates and enjoys your blogs.

Just for clarity, the purpose of me being tied to the chair was to be interviewed. 

Thank you for your kind words GSP 😊.