Congratulations on the birth of your new keyboard πŸ‘

Or,forgetting,to,stay,in,character
Oh no, I don't want to spoil the party. I edited the post. Don't even know why I bothered! I like everything neat and tidy. 
False alarm
Too much time on your hands seasider.
It won't last. Unfortunately he will be banned soon because I can't keep doing that. Have to give benefit of the doubt it's not a piss take although I suspect it is.

Sorry,folks,NOT,quite,yet.Early,next.,month,Tosh,the,Toshiba,is,going,to,Millenium,Computers,for,open,keyboard,surgery.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰Please,do,not,send,him,off,.

JohnMajorTom wrote:

Sorry,folks,NOT,quite,yet.Early,next.,month,Tosh,the,Toshiba,is,going,to,Millenium,Computers,for,open,keyboard,surgery.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰Please,do,not,send,him,off,.

Yet , you can post emojis! Something is now fishy. 
Might be worth asking them to replace the comma key aswell mate.  Its definitely been hammered last few months!
He's just a prick. Ignore the cunt
He’s about to hit Ground Control 
Unfortunately yes. Can't keep editing posts and can't leave them as they are as putting it bluntly makes us look shit. 
this is mildly amusing.
Not when you're telling customers I have to go now as I need to edit another one of MajorTom's posts!
Ha Ha

What,a,pity,that,people,have,to,use,foul.and,abusive,language,to,get,a,point,across.I,do,not,appreciate,being,called,that.😠😠

Maybe not but if you put your point across using basic writing skills, then it wouldn't offend people. People can forgive spelling mistakes and bad grammar but a comma after every word is just taking the piss. 

You can use an on screen keyboard. Go to accessibility options or something like that. Other option is just to use a mobile device. There is no excuse for it. 

seasider wrote:

Maybe not but if you put your point across using basic writing skills, then it wouldn't offend people. People can forgive spelling mistakes and bad grammar but a comma after every word is just taking the piss. 

You can use an on screen keyboard. Go to accessibility options or something like that. Other option is just to use a mobile device. There is no excuse for it. 

He can post emojis. That’s from a phone or using comers stops etc, but they need a gap or they won’t work. I did give the benefit of doubt but now think he’s taking the piss. 

Detective Jezza.

The next post from Major Tom is going to be the big one. Will he stick to the comma frenzy or will he try and overcome it. It's going to be as big as Brexit.
If it is a mobile device then you can even set it up so that a space is automatically added after a comma. 
To fair he did say his keyboard was broken so don't think he will be using a keyboard for his mobile phone. Helpful though, definitely could get a job in IT support.
I'll keep that as an option for now... πŸ˜‚
Write it on good ol' paper and photo upload it to keep Seasider happy (best be neat writing though πŸ˜‰)

Dear,all,To,save,any,further,angst,and,anxiety.I,will.,NOT,be,posting,ANYTHING,until,i,have,a,new,keyboard..See,you,all,soon.😒

Hahaha good one I blame Chris πŸ˜‚
Seasider bullying someone... what ever next!
Hero wrote:Seasider bullying someone... what ever next!
Fucking hell! Pot, kettle and black spring to mind πŸ€” 
tangerinejezza wrote:Fucking hell! Pot, kettle and black spring to mind πŸ€” 

Is MajorTom a bully too?

JohnMajorTom wrote:

Dear,all,To,save,any,further,angst,and,anxiety.I,will.,NOT,be,posting,ANYTHING,until,i,have,a,new,keyboard..See,you,all,soon.😒

Look forward to you returning with a new keyboard πŸ™‚

I won’t be back. Oops wrong account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

seasider wrote:Look forward to you returning with a new keyboard πŸ™‚