https://www.blackpool.gov.uk/Residents/Parking-roads-and-transport/Roadworks-and-road-maintenance/Bridge-repair-programme.aspx 

For those coming in to the ground that way, it’s shutting for repairs until May. 

Hasn't it only just been repaired or was this always planned as a stage 2?
Don’t know. It closed for 5 months a few years ago. 
Wankers

^^ this  ^^

I know lets do some major roadworks on Yeadon way to stop traffic going that way, whilst we're at it do roadworks in Esprick so they can't go that way instead, oh I know also do roadworks at Norcross roundabout that will also take 6 months

don't these people talk to each other about potential delays!!!!

gits

Kensington are ment to be building a roundabout on Queensway in St Annes, followed by a new link road to the m55 . They’ve done fuckall apart from build houses and dig up the road . That’s going to be bedlam if they finally start. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Kensington are ment to be building a roundabout on Queensway in St Annes, followed by a new link road to the m55 . They’ve done fuckall apart from build houses and dig up the road . That’s going to be bedlam if they finally start. 
Really can't wait for that. Queensway is painful in rush hour.
I come straight off the M55, on to Yeadon Way and I'm at the stadium, this is going to put at least 5 minutes on my journey each way. Disgusting. 

Come off the M55 straight down Preston New Road then down Bloomfield Road 👍. Looking at the route on the map could add 10/15 mins 

Magic147 wrote:I come straight off the M55, on to Yeadon Way and I'm at the stadium, this is going to put at least 5 minutes on my journey each way. Disgusting.