Rivalries and history aside

What do you guys think about Bolton and this game?

I think that the EFL were soft and have created a difficult situation that could pan out dreadfully as the season goes on.

IMHO when both Bury & Bolton couldn't start the season they should both have been suspended for 1 year and relegated with no further points deduction for next season

Both teams should then have been given 1 year to sort their financial situations out. If at the start of next season they still hadn't found a solution to start then they should have been expelled

To me the situation is now very unfair clubs like Ipswich having an easy 3 points and 5-0 win against kids and now the rest of the league having to play a much stronger team.

A potential scenario could be we draw on Monday or lose. If we were to draw and finish 1 point behind Ipswich and miss out on automatic promotion how might that pan out?

Also Bolton signed 9 players on transfer deadline day. How did they manage to do that? Are these players any good? Do we know? What sort of players would sign for a team so far behind with a points deduction no wins and massive - goal difference! it's hard enough to sign players when you are near the top? Will these 9 players all stay fit for the whole season? Not pick up any suspensions?

Just interested in your thoughts on the situation? There are bound to be some differing opinions.

I agree, teams Bolton have played prior to the deadline day have gained an advantage. It questions the integrity of the EFL. 

Both teams should have been suspended and relegated.

Not saying it's going to happen but can you imagine if someone like Tranmere pip us to the play off stop by a couple of goals. This would be as a result of their game with Bolton. 

I wonder if we would be having this debate if we had played them at the beginning of the season and beaten them 5-0., I very much doubt it.

whitstabletangerine wrote:

I wonder if we would be having this debate if we had played them at the beginning of the season and beaten them 5-0., I very much doubt it.

That's the point, isn't it? 

Hate wanky! Always have, always will! 

Should have been them not Bury. 

Whistable: I imagine many would be saying things like "lucky us to draw them early and stuff 5 past their kids, it's not down to us we can only play what's put in front of us, it was down to the EFL to sort it etc. etc.

But does that make it right?

Would it have been better to suspend Bury and Bolton (if they weren't ready to play games at the start of the season) give them 1 year to sort their finances out and relegate them so they could start next season in League 2 with no points deduction provided their finances were then in order. 

And if not? Then expell them from the league?

whitstabletangerine wrote:

Of course we wouldnโ€™t. 

But other teams would be instead of us. 

The principle of the debate is the same. 

Thanks for your replies๐Ÿ‘ I've included them in my discussion video about Bolton

I think the EFL should have done the same with Bolton as they did with Bury and postpone all their games until things were sorted off the field. they did postpone their game against Doncaster but none of the others, which was especially unfair on Donny. 

As usual more mismanagement by the EFL.

Totally agree louise. Looking at the EFL in general they continually come across as "unfit for purpose" and quite often seem to be the ones creating the mess that eventually needs sorting out in the first place!๐Ÿ˜ก
Lee, are you just doing videos on anything now? 
Mostly Blackpool related Hero why?

You had me thinking Hero about what I have been trying to bring you folks with my channel. I didn't want it to be the typical sit at a match every week, record the game on my phone (as it's a tricky situation anyway) kind of thing.

I've strived to make it diverse and interesting it's not yet how I want it but I hope it's improved as it's gone along.

I've tried to show exiles and people who haven't made it to games what it's like travelling to the game, the atmosphere before the game in pubs, fanzones and concourse to give you a feel of what it is like going. With cameo appearances in interviews and discussions of fans predictions and opinions.

To make it more diverse and hopefully interesting to watch (off the top of my head) these are some of the different things I've filmed for you:

I went down and volunteered  to clean the seats

Filmed a BST meeting to fill in for Wayne's holiday. As you may know he is not well so I will be filming it again for him on Saturday

Done interviews in Rowleys

Filmed the pitch renovation through the summer and gotten to the bottom of the mysterious "concrete gate" and the whereabouts of the Ormerod money

The BST cleanup of the training ground

The new shirt sponsor launch at the top of the tower

Walking football and show racism the red card for the Community Trust

The family training day at the ground

The Simon Sadler meeting

The fanzine

An evening with Dave Serella for the BFC former players

FC Brickstand a Lego team

The open air bus from the number 10 alehouse

The prediction game

FIFA 20 games

Visits to Grantham signs and Northern Express Glass re the Blackpool are Back sign

The new club shop in the houndshill

The Antiques Roadshow 

Kylie Minogue

Ride The Lights

The World Fireworks Championships 2019

I don't expect everyone to have enjoyed everything but I appreciate those of you that have subscribed so far. I hope to improve and I will try to do things that I think and  I hope you may enjoy. It's very early days I only started in February/March it's been a steep learning curve. 

I keep hoping more people will subscribe as I improve and I get many more views and likes to help me take this to higher levels and bigger things.

I couldn't have got this far without people like you guys sticking with me and I will do my very best to try and make things you might enjoy watching 

It really helps me a lot if people subscribe and hit the notification bell so if you enjoy watching the videos I make and haven't already I would really appreciate your help in clicking those buttons

Thanks for all your support so far๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Keep up the good work Lee. ๐Ÿ‘
Great pitch Lee! You work is appreciated by the majority of Blackpool fans judging by the feedback especially from the exiles.

Well he did ask๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And thanks seasider I will continue to strive to make it better and diverse for y'all and see where it takes us ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

I keep coming up with crazy ideas. I've got some brilliant ones but it needs to get so much bigger. Young Ben of Cods Vlogs is my first goal he has 3.7K subscribers (surely to god we can get past Fleetwood!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

seasider wrote:Great pitch Lee! You work is appreciated by the majority of Blackpool fans judging by the feedback especially the exiles.

Couldn't  agree more,

just wondered Lee if you could possibly obtain through the club  an interview with a different player each month as some exiles,  particularly those across the pond and others overseas rarely get to see the players close up.

Would love to whitstable but since the TV company "Eleven media" signed their sponsorship deal with the club (which will probably give them exclusive rights to most things like that with the players etc.) I don't think that's possible any more.

I'm not too impressed with them so far tbh they are streets behind me in providing content and I make mine in my own spare time on my own! 

Another poster here Lee to say that I enjoy your videos and appreciate the work that goes into your content.

I will be at my first home game in about 5 years at the end of the month, so if you would like to say hi I would be happy to give you an expats point of view on the changes at our club. 

Oh yeah I forgot

Videos to promote the sponsors lounge experience for the club

The pre season matches 

Jane Stuart away day videos 

2 videos helping the MSG charity bike ride reach its sponsorship goal

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Your all good for me Lee. ๐Ÿ‘

You forgot the Piano song you did. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

I want to see the private collection. You know,the ones where Janes got nothing more than a Blackpool top on and sussies and you a smile๐Ÿ˜ฎI know they exist.

I did gosh I did Lee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You've got me thinking Qblock

LeeCharlesTV after hours

I could do a monthly "Beauties in skimpies and tangerine" photo/video shoot 

That would bump up the subscribers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

I did gosh I did Lee ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You've got me thinking Qblock

LeeCharlesTV after hours

I could do a monthly "Beauties in skimpies and tangerine" photo/video shoot 

That would bump up the subscribers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Do it Man but weekly๐Ÿ˜
Seaside_Lee(II) wrote:

. Young Ben of Cods Vlogs is my first goal he has 3.7K subscribers (surely to god we can get past Fleetwood!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Heโ€™s an odd lad is knappers, but doing that vlog/blog has put direction in his life. 

Donโ€™t understand how someone can change club like that. One day Oyston out the next Oyston in and heโ€™s a cod. 

God,  I can almost hear Q frapping off from here! I feel sorry for the โ€œluckyโ€ ferret he take to bed tonight.