Wow, this was quite emotional! Emphasises the point really well that when we start to argue and bicker about small things, we should remember what is was like the past few seasons.

I'm not sure whether it's just the mushrooms, but that was lovely. 

Agree Magic, something kinda special about that little film. 

As a side note, if Jane and Lee ever split up I will no longer have faith in humans as a force for good and become a cold blooded psychokiller. No pressure.

Hair on back of the neck job there Well done you two 
More like Lee and Dean lol
Wow, brilliant.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Great stuff 
Great stuff.  You certainly wear your heart on your sleeve mate and it's great to see.

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed itπŸ˜πŸ‘ They filmed for over 5 hours and much that was said didn't make it in particular the fact that Jane pointed out how she had to stop writing (which is her passion) for the fear of being sued.

She lost her football and her writing which destroyed her life so much.

However, I think the way Andy & Matt from MundialMag convey the message we tried to tell them in this video is excellent and quite powerfulπŸ‘πŸ˜

GSP that is quite a lot of pressure actually πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™

Sounds like you are slightly aggrieved they missed out a  lot of content. It doesn't really matter because the part where you starting booing your eyes out said everything and probably covered the other 5 hours that was not shown!