Absolute garbage against a make shift team. Exactly the same at Donny the other week. Entertainment value zero. Thank God I don’t have a season ticket to watch that crap every week. Gnanduillet,Hardie and Nuttall worst set of strikers in the league. Scannell past his sell by date. Boring tactics. This team will finish bottom half. Graysons tactics have been found out by all. Boring.
So, what are you saying?

I think he is saying he is a tad disappointed😂

Hero wrote:So, what are you saying?
Get the fucker out before it’s too late. He’s done the dough on shite strikers and employs shite boring tactics. If you’re happy to watch that then good luck to you but then again you’re a Union man😂
I wouldn't go as far as wanting Grayson out just yet but I would be letting him know in no uncertain terms that these performances are not good enough. That's 3 amazing away followings for League 1 and we've seen a total of 1 goal and barely a decent 10mins of football. The clock is ticking Larry!
NewburyOne wrote:I wouldn't go as far as wanting Grayson out just yet but I would be letting him know in no uncertain terms that these performances are not good enough. That's 3 amazing away followings for League 1 and we've seen a total of 1 goal and barely a decent 10mins of football. The clock is ticking Larry!
He showed no loyalty to us before. Get him out before it’s too late. 

Dreadful football but can’t see it with us in the top five.

Graves wrote:

Dreadful football but can’t see it with us in the top five.

I bet we aren’t at Christmas. The gates will fall too.
I’d probably have to agree. 

You can't hide the fact we are 4th in the league. For that reason, he deserves another transfer window and full season. 

Some of the players he has brought in are just not up to it. Don't want to single anyone out but Scannell looks past it. Nuttall has been a disaster although let's not lose all hope and Hardie just isn't getting played. There is no point bringing Hardie on to play right wing. 

Delfouneso and Kaikai will make difference and Thompson is to come back. We need a stronger and quicker midfield and another winger. Another striker as well if we have lost hope on what we have. If we are to play 4-3-3, which I like, then we need a creative midfielder to support the front three. Virtue and Guy are just too quiet. Guy did some decent things so there could be a player there but as a midfield unit tonight, we were woeful. 

To play devils advocate, a number of those starting tonight were fringe players that wouldn't normally have started.  

We definitely missed Kaikai, Thompson and Fonz and having those 3 start could well have made the difference.

Unfair to judge so early on and I've still got faith he can turn it round.

CheshireSeasider wrote:

To play devils advocate, a number of those starting tonight were fringe players that wouldn't normally have started.  

We definitely missed Kaikai, Thompson and Fonz and having those 3 start could well have made the difference.

Unfair to judge so early on and I've still got faith he can turn it round.

👍👍

Once again the granny-beating skinhead is the voice of reason.

I can't believe what a bunch of entitled wankers we've become, we fought for years to get our club back, only to whinge and fucking moan about anything and everything once we did. 

Last night was rubbish, but as mentioned we had key players missing and were away from home against a team which is quickly improving and buoyed by the feelgood factor of having been saved from the brink of oblivion. Not a bad point all things considered. 

Trust in Larry. 

That’s well said Magic.  Still important to keep perspective when we don’t get the results we want.  

We were missing key players, we didn’t lose or concede and we are still in a very good position in the table. 

As uninspired as the game was, I was thinking where Bolton might be in the table, with the squad they now have, without the twelve point deduction.  I don’t think they’d be near the bottom and I don’t think teams playing at their place would find it easy to come away with a point.

So your happy with boring football. Carry on regardless.
I apprehensively agree with Magic. 4th in the league and a new squad. Larry definitely deserves a full season. 
Bit unfair to  Chesh that Granny beating skinhead? It’s not his fault he’s bald and to be fair he hit the 87 year old woman in self defence 
seasider wrote:I apprehensively agree with Magic. 4th in the league and a new squad. Larry definitely deserves a full season. 
Do you really think we’ll finish in the top 6 come May? You don’t win anything in October and any fool can see with that squad and those tactics there is no hope.
blackpool ger wrote:Bit unfair to  Chesh that Granny beating skinhead? It’s not his fault he’s bald and to be fair he hit the 87 year old woman in self defence 
Ignore him bri, hes as guilty as me.  We are like the Phil and Grant Mitchell's of the north west retirement homes.
Qblock2019 wrote:Do you really think we’ll finish in the top 6 come May? You don’t win anything in October and any fool can see with that squad and those tactics there is no hope.
No the team is nowhere near good enough. Grayson hasn't had long though. 
seasider wrote:No the team is nowhere near good enough. Grayson hasn't had long though. 
Quarter of the season gone. He bought Nuttall for mega bucks for this level. Out of touch now for me. Get shut.
Two home matches against fancied teams. Win those and things are rosy again. Going to reserve judgement until after those. 
Magic is right to a point but neglects to mention that the team just don’t seem bothered in pushing forward or fighting for goals. We need the players to show the same commitment as the fans. 
MisterMG wrote:Magic is right to a point but neglects to mention that the team just don’t seem bothered in pushing forward or fighting for goals. We need the players to show the same commitment as the fans. 
I don't think having one shot on target is the fault of the players. Look at that line up and it's no wonder we struggled in the final third. We had nothing on the wing as Scannell was ineffective and Gnanduillet really struggles when he is isolated. If we are going to play 4-3-3, we need more attacking midfielders and wingers. 
Should we really even expect a top 6 finish in our first season under proper management? Sadler has even said he isn't targeting promotion until the second or third season. If we were bottom half of the table I'd understand this talk but we're sounding like entitled Prem club fans at the moment.
☝️Exactly. Well put. 
Grayson big mistake is choosing formation over personnel.
Rossall_Tangerine wrote:Should we really even expect a top 6 finish in our first season under proper management? Sadler has even said he isn't targeting promotion until the second or third season. If we were bottom half of the table I'd understand this talk but we're sounding like entitled Prem club fans at the moment.
We will be bottom half before you know it.
Qblock2019 wrote:We will be bottom half before you know it.

Obviously I’d prefer that not to be the scenario, but if we are, wouldn’t you rather take that than our previous dictatorship? 

We are Blackpool.  We’ve had a lot of shitty periods in our history but we can and will bounce back.  It’s just going to take some time.  The footy isn’t great but actually being allowed to attend and talk about it again is. 

Graves wrote:

Obviously I’d prefer that not to be the scenario, but if we are, wouldn’t you rather take that than our previous dictatorship? 

We are Blackpool.  We’ve had a lot of shitty periods in our history but we can and will bounce back.  It’s just going to take some time.  The footy isn’t great but actually being allowed to attend and talk about it again is. 

Just because we’re back doesn’t mean we can stand for shite. I know shite when I see it and what’s been dished out at the moment is shite. We’ve fought long and hard and deserve better. Only the scabs deserve shite what’s been dished up at the minute. Don’t stand for it.