Hero wrote:Between them they’ve scored 10...... when training with the U8’s.
And the U8’s won 11-10
WOW, I thought this was the guy who was going to guarantee you automatic promotion this season, what’s gone wrong guys ? Just asking like 

It will be a couple of seasons before we can challenge at the top. We are building from a team of free transfers. Fans need to lower their expectations which is difficult when a club as small as Fleetwood is above you.

Q - I fear you could be right but I don't see the point in all this Grayson out stuff. He isn't going to go anywhere until at least the end of the season so we might as well back him. Fan negativity will only make matters worst.

Our fans on Twitter are savage. A lot calling for Grayson's head. 

seasider wrote:

Our fans on Twitter are savage. A lot calling for Grayson's head. 

Harsh, but then looking at who the culprits are: most are about 17 and were probably watching United up until a couple of years ago. It isn't pretty at the minute but after the decade we have had we need to at least try and instill  some stability. People aren't even willing to give him another transfer window - can't have been easy stringing a squad together relatively last minute, especially given all the change that was going on over summer. I think the couple or so dud transfers are indicative of that
Magic did an official poll on Twitter and it said about 70% want him gone.
Servo wrote:
Harsh, but then looking at who the culprits are: most are about 17 and were probably watching United up until a couple of years ago. It isn't pretty at the minute but after the decade we have had we need to at least try and instill  some stability. People aren't even willing to give him another transfer window - can't have been easy stringing a squad together relatively last minute, especially given all the change that was going on over summer. I think the couple or so dud transfers are indicative of that

You may well be right but I believe a lot to do with their attitude might well stem from the beginning of the season when we made a flying start, won 2-0  aginst Bristol R, then 3-0 away to Southend,  the rather lucky win against Oxford and then the comeback  after being 2-0 down at Gillingham  to level the match,   followed by two more draws.

A dramatic start to the season, new manager new owner all the positives, then it appears we are going backwards and some fans remembering the start of the season look for a scapegoat.

In the past it would have been the Oystons or the manager  but probably both ,  now under new ownership it is down to the manager, hence Grayson under the cosh.

2 wins from 12 is poor even with this squad. 
Currently 77%-23% in favour of Grayson OUT. 
It's not going to get any easier for him. Peterborough, Ipswich, Sunderland and Fleetwood all coming up.
seasider wrote:It's not going to get any easier for him. Peterborough, Ipswich, Sunderland and Fleetwood all coming up.

We’ll take points against that lot. I’d be disappointed if we don’t get 7pts minimum!

Unfortunately for any manager who comes in at Bpool they must realise that the fans will never turn on Saddler. He is almost a god like figure to some and any blame will go straight onto the manager and players.

He really doesn't inspire me. Despite Gnaduillet's "slump" he should be in the starting line. We should have two wide players (Feeney and The Fonz) and support for Gnaduillet (probably Nuttall) - OK, we might be more vulnerable in defence, but hey, we might score goals. I'd rather lose 5-4 than draw 0-0 !!!
The challenge is finding the players to fit a formation. We haven't really got a left winger for 4-4-2 and Gnanduillet isn't the best in a 4-5-1. 

212 votes in the end, 70/30 in favour of Grayson OUT.

Myself, I'd wait to see what we do in January. 

Expectations are high, but then it’s Football, they always are. 

Show promise this season, whatever that translates too for each individual then next season, no excuses. If we’re going for it once everything has settled & slotted into place, then that’s when we should be calling for heads. 

My phone is fucked so not been on Twatter for a good few days, I’m on Karen’s now otherwise I would have voted Grayson IN!
Magic147 wrote:

212 votes in the end, 70/30 in favour of Grayson OUT.

Myself, I'd wait to see what we do in January. 

Yep, deserves another transfer window. Would have voted no. 
Ridiculous 
tangerine77 wrote:Ridiculous 
He is. Well said.
A large group of people were not happy with his appointment from the start. It is not surprising that at the first sign of trouble fans are calling for his head.  

👍

👎

I don't think anyone wants him decapitated. 
👍
 🍰
🧠If only you had one of these 77😮
You know it makes sense😁
Shocking result. Back down to reality with a bump. 
You just won’t fucking listen. Deluded muppets 😡
I think it's a case of let's see where we are at the end of the season because he ain't getting sacked. 

I don’t call for his head but that was fucking painful & if something doesn’t change dramatically in Jan then forget it for this season.