They better play better tonight!
Watching it at the Blackpool Bar in Marmaris, just down the prom from my hotel. Hotel won't show football matches in their "sports bar". And as Seaside stated, they had better play better than last time. 
Let  us hope so, I stopped watching on the 76th minute Friday night, England 4-1.

Couldn't be less interested

Rice,  Sancho,  Mount ???????

Are these household names the best English players available? Heard of the last one who,  I believe,  was ineffective for Derby in the play off final last season, but the others????? Bit like Blackpool for last few years.  Wouldn't recognise half the team. 

Looking forward to catching up on recorded NFL redzone this evening. Might see if Turkey can repeat their win over World Champs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-50041711

Now there's a player!!! 

sudds green wrote:

Couldn't be less interested

Rice,  Sancho,  Mount ???????

Are these household names the best English players available? Heard of the last one who,  I believe,  was ineffective for Derby in the play off final last season, but the others????? Bit like Blackpool for last few years.  Wouldn't recognise half the team. 

That’s the sort of shit my missus texts me when she is trying to talk about footy!

How the fuck have you not heard of those first two??

Apparently found in an unresponsive state, taken to hospital where he proceeded to kick off. 
Magic147 wrote:Apparently found in an unresponsive state, taken to hospital where he proceeded to kick off. 
I hate when you're just trying to sleep off a bender and wake up in the morgue.

Bulgaria XI: Illiev, Zanev, Hadzhiev, Terziev, Pashov, Wanderson, Kostadinov, Despodov, Sarmov, Popov, Isa

England XI: Pickford, Trippier, Mings, Maguire, Chilwell, Winks, Henderson, Barkley, Sterling, Kane, Rashford.

Hero wrote:

That’s the sort of shit my missus texts me when she is trying to talk about footy!

Are they starters in a Mexican restaurant 😮
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:I hate when you're just trying to sleep off a bender and wake up in the morgue.
Standard night out. 
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Bulgaria XI: Illiev, Zanev, Hadzhiev, Terziev, Pashov, Wanderson, Kostadinov, Despodov, Sarmov, Popov, Isa

England XI: Pickford, Trippier, Mings, Maguire, Chilwell, Winks, Henderson, Barkley, Sterling, Kane, Rashford.

Not much better than Friday's team. Rashford is so over rated.

seasider wrote:
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

I know my footy.... oops
seasider wrote:
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

😮😮😮
Game halted due to racist chanting I think.

Fucking disgusting fans once again. No place for it.

Whole Balkan/SE European region behind the times by at least 40-50 years. Surely EUFA/FIFA has to have stricker regulations.

Hero wrote:

Sure I'm not her sister???? 

Simple really,  H. 

Stopped taking an interest in all things Prem-related in Jan 2011.

Would be hard-pressed to remember last time I watched MOTD. 

Couldn't bring myself to watch England in the flesh if they were playing at the end of our street. Believe there's moret trouble as I write. 

Looks like this may be an abandoned game. Kick them out the tournament FFS.
Had screaming kids so couldn't make out what the fans were doing. Was it booing the black players or monkey chanting? 
Have to say England have risen above it and been excellent..
Nazi salutes, racist chanting etc
seasider wrote:
Had screaming kids so couldn't make out what the fans were doing. Was it booing the black players or monkey chanting? 

Rossall_Tangerine wrote:Nazi salutes, racist chanting etc

All of the above

Wankers

How's UEFA's three -step protocol holding up? 

The Bulgarians will be fined a few grand and that'll be that 

Turkey should have scored there 
Just looked at this thread,  confused I then went to read The Guardian live thingy...what a fucked up world we're currently living in. 

Hammering. Well done England.

Fuck protocol. Should have just walked off.
The state of their ultras all dressed in black with faces disguised.