BBC News - Brexit: PM heads to EU summit as deal talks continue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50077760

I hope he gets shot

Looks like he has!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-50079385

Doesn't look like it will get the support. Boris is asking the EU to refuse an extension which I guess it to put pressure on the DUP and Labour to support the deal. 

Nigel Farage claims that the deal isn't Brexit and doesn't support it. 

seasider wrote:

Nigel Farage claims that the deal isn't Brexit and doesn't support it. 

That's encouraging. 
Juncker rules out extension and in the Scottish courts a bid has been made to stop the governments withdrawal bill from being voted   on this coming SATURDAY.
So ultimately its this deal or a no deal. Time for MP's to back the deal if there is no other option.
or will there be a second referendum?
Withdraw A50, hold a GE. Start again.
Will be nice to never hear the word Brexit ever again.
seasider wrote:Will be nice to never hear the word Brexit ever again.
Another one worn down by design.

Deal to be voted down. EU gives long extension to June next year. Then they give another extension and so on until we give up and decide to stay in, having fucked our economy in the meantime. Shitty prospect, but way better than Brexit.

Just want the whole thing to end. Public service pay rise won’t get discussed or passed until it’s over. 
seasider wrote:So ultimately its this deal or a no deal. Time for MP's to back the deal if there is no other option.

This is a ridiculous attitude. Have you read/understood what this deal entails?

Loss of workers rights, loss of environmental protections, loss of all free trade deals, semi-permanent hard border between us and Norther Ireland and a whole host of other things, and you'd be happy for that because "it's about time we got it over with"?
HaHa 

Raab...It's great for N.I. as they get free market access and movement. 

So by your own admission, shit for the rest then.

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

Raab...It's great for N.I. as they get free market access and movement. 

So by your own admission, shit for the rest then.

It's great for them, because they get to keep what we all currently have now.
It's a deal designed to force a no deal.
Raab's a fucking idiot, he just admitted Brexit is a load of shit. 
TheSteed wrote:

This is a ridiculous attitude. Have you read/understood what this deal entails?

Loss of workers rights, loss of environmental protections, loss of all free trade deals, semi-permanent hard border between us and Norther Ireland and a whole host of other things, and you'd be happy for that because "it's about time we got it over with"?

Yeah bored shitless of all. We will just go round in circles until we get a no deal Brexit which we don't want. MP's will never back a Tory EU deal. 

Boris will struggle without the support of the DUP. 

Scotland are a bit pissed off that Northern Ireland will still be able to trade with Europe and they won't. 
seasider wrote:Scotland are a bit pissed off that Northern Ireland will still be able to trade with Europe and they won't. 
Where did anyone say Scotland or anyone else won’t be able to trade with Europe anymore?
The word friction is getting branded about. Not sure on the detail but it will mean Northern Ireland trading with Europe will be like it is now but for the rest of the UK it won't be. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:Where did anyone say Scotland or anyone else won’t be able to trade with Europe anymore?
Think he means under a Free Trade agreement. NI will get one by default under the new deal, Scotland don’t.

We have all been fucked over by one thing.....  THE TORIES

They started this whole fiasco and now we will probably all pay for this debacle . I am not just having a go at the Tory party, as I wouldn't trust any of the other self serving bastards to lead anything - let alone a country. 

LOUD NOISES