Trying to organise a Xmas piss up?

Seasider is too snobby to drink with us and will probably have to do the housework anyway.

Steed is too intelligent

QBlock is too scared of leaving Yorkshire

Hero is too good looking and rich

Cheshire is too under the thumb and has curfews his missus places on him

Ger is too busy patrolling the isles of The range in his hunt for shop lifters

Magic is too, err Magic?

Guess I've answered my own question.

What have I done wrong 😎
Pencil me in mate.  21st we play Shrewsbury at home.  Possible starting point and see who can and cant?

Jezza, couldn't think of something to insult you with.

Chesh sounds good.

Jezza you're banned due to the unexplainable way you look younger each time we see you!?  
tangerine77 wrote:

Jezza, couldn't think of something to insult you with.

Ha! 😂
Can we get Bally and Cheesey out aswell?  😉
Will need to check with the Mrs...
Not even invited..........
Yep
CheshireSeasider wrote:Can we get Bally and Cheesey out aswell?  😉
Not at the same time
Bally wrote:Not at the same time
😉😂
Fuck, iam away on holiday on the 23rd. How about the home game before?
Blackpool v Fleetwood on the 7th December. Would be a class day to do it.
Bentent wrote:Not even invited.........

It's an open invite

seasider wrote:Will need to check with the Mrs...
Don't bother, wouldn't want her to give you a kicking for daring to ask.
I'll just need to check with Seasider's Mrs. 
Fleetwood game is good for me aswell.  

tangerine77 wrote:Blackpool v Fleetwood on the 7th December. Would be a class day to do it.

CheshireSeasider wrote:Fleetwood game is good for me aswell.  
Twins 18th on that day! There’s absolutely no chance I can get out that day. Can’t even go the game. 
Just thought I would check in to see how it was taking shape  and blow me down it looks like it's going to be a hard slog 77.

Tell me about it. 

Most on here wouldn't turn up for their own funeral.

I’m going away to Italy at the Start of December so anything after the 10th and I’m in. 

I’ll show you old fuckers how to party! 

Are you bringing our bitches or is it lads only? I’m not arsed either way but just thought I’d ask like.
Hi all I don't get to come upto games often I'm living and from Wrexham North Wales but supported pool since I was 5, 29 now and my 9 year old son is also a mad Pool fan. I'm on this site daily reading the news etc, so I thought I might aswell sign up hoping to do a couple of games around Christmas time so if this is an open invite I'd like to come say hello cheers 

Welcome, and welcome!

We might even have a couple of regular posters there. 

Hero wrote:Are you bringing our bitches or is it lads only? I’m not arsed either way but just thought I’d ask like.
You should take yours, just to give these depraved fuckers some fresh wanking material

I don’t patrol anymore I told you that the last time you cost me 150 on a night out. I can make arrangements to make the 7th if it’s a definite but not worth it if it’s just me you and Magic like the last time 

O and will have to check with Magics Mrs after he checks with Seasiders Mrs

Van-Baston wrote:Hi all I don't get to come upto games often I'm living and from Wrexham North Wales but supported pool since I was 5, 29 now and my 9 year old son is also a mad Pool fan. I'm on this site daily reading the news etc, so I thought I might aswell sign up hoping to do a couple of games around Christmas time so if this is an open invite I'd like to come say hello cheers 
You're more than welcome, think I have an idea who you are anyway. Iam 100% up for the Cods game lads.
Okay thanks il keep an eye out on posts and comment on here closer to the time I'm going to go tranmere away an all only up road from me on the 29th too
I gave up with organised piss ups when only 2 people turned up to the BHS court case victory party.