9dfca3143cc550e02de6b2fc28c294f1.jpg

Need I say any more.

Yes you do. He’s a dinosaur.
He is going to go on another run but this time it will be the perfect 20. Q will buy the DVD.
seasider wrote:He is going to go on another run but this time it will be the perfect 20. Q will buy the DVD.
I’d be interested in a Video made in Pefect10’s.
seasider wrote:He is going to go on another run but this time it will be the perfect 20. Q will buy the VHS. 
seasider wrote:He is going to go on another run but this time it will be the perfect 20. Q will buy the DVD.
Betamax is the new thing in Normanton, itll be a while before DVD reaches there.
Great point with 10 men?

πŸ‘

πŸ‘

I'm wavering to be honest. At Burton we played better with 10 men and at times did play some decent stuff. This division isn't for the purist nor is this squad his. We aren't going down or drifting too far from the play-offs so content to see what he can come up with in January. Maybe I'm being daft but 3 decent signings could easily transform us in a bang average league.
NewburyOne wrote:I'm wavering to be honest. At Burton we played better with 10 men and at times did play some decent stuff. This division isn't for the purist nor is this squad his. We aren't going down or drifting too far from the play-offs so content to see what he can come up with in January. Maybe I'm being daft but 3 decent signings could easily transform us in a bang average league.
Strangely enough, I felt more positive coming out of that match than some of the previous ones.
πŸ‘
EagleDay wrote:Strangely enough, I felt more positive coming out of that match than some of the previous ones.
We will know more after these next 5 fixtures: In no particular order we have Ipswich, Fleetwood, Peterborough, Sunderland and AFC Wimbledon. Tough fixtures so Grayson could be a hero at the end of it. Then again...
seasider wrote:We will know more after these next 5 fixtures: In no particular order we have Ipswich, Fleetwood, Peterborough, Sunderland and AFC Wimbledon. Tough fixtures so Grayson could be a hero at the end of it. Then again...
He would have to get us into the top for prem to be a hero. 
πŸ‘Ž
Grayson in