There’s loads of fucking Krauts in this hotel, marching around in big leather boots, chain scoffing Sausages and basically just getting on my tits!

One thing I have noticed is they seem to all be sporting a 1980’s style mullet and most men have a Freddie Mercury handle bar moustache.

I’ll try at take some photos of the best ones and post them on here, I know Q will appreciate them!

Has anyone else ever ran into a German and how do/did you deal with them?

Just don't mention ze var, or that Mercedes, BMW and Audi are shit.

Are you sure you're in a hotel?

Sounds like one of those "special" parties I've heard about. 

Sounds like you’re in the blue oyster bar in police academy. Or in Normanton Yorkshire.
It’s weird, it’s like all the German stereotypes are actually true!
Have you found their sense of humour yet?
Been to Germany a fair few times last couple of years found them all very helpful and friendly good and bad in every walk of life I suppose though... Can't help but think of the scene out of Fawlty Towers when Basil has concussion and has to entertain his German guests and he mentions the war every 20 seconds bloody hillarious
Went to Germany for the World Cup in 2006. Great people. Made us feel very welcome.
seasider wrote:Went to Germany for the World Cup in 2006. Great people. Made us feel very welcome.

You may well have  had a different opinion if you had lived on Seed Street in 1940.😎

I was stationed in Germany for just  six weeks after the Berlin wall was built and the few I spoke to I found alarmingly arrogant, full of themselves and hostile towards us being there, perhaps we should have left them to the Russians, the ungrateful bastards seeing the sacrifice the west made in getting food and supplies through to W Berlin when the Reds, (no not Man U) blocked of that part of the city.

Qblock and his family are away on holiday, they've been complaining about some cocaine snorting playboy keeping them up all night shagging.
Hero wrote:

Has anyone else ever ran into a German and how do/did you deal with them?

Brother had a German penpal ( not in the biblical sense); broody,  uncommunicative and gave my teenage sister the creeps. I've met a few on my travels.

Competitive,  a little aloof,  speak better English than we do Deutsch,  proud of their sporting achievements and,  I shouldn't really say this,  females not as attractive as ours 

Where are you,  H,  BTW? 

tangerine77 wrote:Qblock and his family are away on holiday, they've been complaining about some cocaine snorting playboy keeping them up all night shagging.

Found this pic of him back in his hooligan days, hed give hero a good hiding back in his yoof!

Back when he couldnt grow a tache.
sudds green wrote:

Brother had a German penpal ( not in the biblical sense); broody,  uncommunicative and gave my teenage sister the creeps. I've met a few on my travels.

Competitive,  a little aloof,  speak better English than we do Deutsch,  proud of their sporting achievements and,  I shouldn't really say this,  females not as attractive as ours 

Where are you,  H,  BTW? 

In Egypt.

I’m trying to focus on the Germans and trying to forget about the total shithole I’m stuck in.

The hotel is supposed to be five star but it’s far from it. The mini bar is limited stock, waiters round the pool are shite, WiFi is like it was back in 1997, the sun goes down at 17:00, it’s got Germans in it, the pool is cold, they don’t have nice butter.... honestly we were saying it would be better to get kidnapped and held in a Al Shabab camp than here.

CheshireSeasider wrote:

Found this pic of him back in his hooligan days, hed give hero a good hiding back in his yoof!

They do a “Mr Hotel” comp here at night. He’d certainly win the German votes.

Without repeating myself from the how was  your day thread,,,

The cheeky German cunt just said to me would you like to give some coin?

I asked what he meant & he said please add 10% before entering your PIN.

Yes, I know, I’m a tight cunt always but!!!!

I don’t appreciate getting told that tipping 10% is expected!

😤

I'd bust a cap in their ass if I were you.