Does anyone know what's happened to Belokon's fanatical support for BFC? He seems to have disappeared from our radar. Did he get all his money?

And what about the Oyston family? I know none of us gives a f**k but they've also disappeared from the limelight. Is Coco still plying his trade? Are they all suing each other? Is Mrs O still in the courts with Mr O?

Don't give a shit.
Iceland ?? 
Sir Stanley wrote:

Does anyone know what's happened to Belokon's fanatical support for BFC? He seems to have disappeared from our radar. Did he get all his money?

I have no idea whether he received all of the money, however he will long be remembered for his input that gave us a short time in the Premiership and also delivered the final nail in the coffin re the ownership of BFC.

Fanatical support, well perhaps that is a bit over the top, I have no doubt whatsoever that he enjoyed the success that he  brought to the club re his investment and appreciates the fans for their contribution, he will I am sure forever have a soft spot for the club, it was just a pity that at the time of his investment we didn't have an owner who had ambition much the same as he enjoyed.

I think it's safe to say that the Belokon story is over. Hope we still get to hear about the continuous rinsing of Oyston though. Oyston must still owe a lot?

PS. Do you mean Latvia or Iceland? 

It’s quite noisy in Farmfoods😯
tangerinejezza wrote:Iceland ?? 
Sorry, I was always useless in Geography. Latvia !!!
Easy mistake to make
Bally wrote:Easy mistake to make
Just the 1,600 miles apart😮
Bally wrote:Easy mistake to make
True, I always get Scotland and Somalia mixed up too.
Not surprised