We all have to step back for a moment.Granted BFC is not where we all want the club to be ,but lets all remember just how bad the last ownership was for this storied old club .Im willing to give Grayson time plus owneship but i do hope we show some sort of progress to be shown this season.If not then questions have to be asked and answerd.Building a club that was basically lost to football for some years will take time 
Good take on it. Mid table would be decent this season with some money spent in summer.
Just to keep in touch with play-offs would be nice, at least it'd give us something to shout for.
My only concern with poor performances on the pitch is the loss of momentum and gates falling. You can't hide the fact that a large majority of fans will be expectant for whatever reason. For me, Grayson needs more time before we can start judging him properly. We just need to hang around the play-offs as mentioned above.
For me Grayson is playing negative football. You don't win games playing on the back foot. At best we'll pick up a few points with 0-0 draws. We need some bite, some flair, some passion. It's just not there at the moment.
Sir Stanley wrote:For me Grayson is playing negative football. You don't win games playing on the back foot. At best we'll pick up a few points with 0-0 draws. We need some bite, some flair, some passion. It's just not there at the moment.
Wait until Kaikai slots away 4 tomorrow. 
Magic147 wrote:Wait until Kaikai slots away 4 tomorrow. 
Hope he does the same on Saturday too. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Hope he does the same on Saturday too. 

Do you know, I've been doing that all day. 

Nothing worse than thinking it's weekend when it's not. 

Magic147 wrote:

Do you know, I've been doing that all day. 

Nothing worse than thinking it's weekend when it's not. 

It’s that Pineapple Express you’ve been smoking.