Winner gets a high five.

7,954 (390 Posh)

7,652 , 399 Posh,I can never recall them travelling here in big numbers.COME ON POOL
5435 + 1500 freebies.
eastbeach wrote:5435 + 1500 freebies.
The fuck are you on about now? 
eastbeach wrote:5435 + 1500 freebies.

Fuck me, I was hoping you’d died. 

Cunt.

460 Posh. I think they once brought +1k in the summer after we were relegated from the prem. 2-1 win for us that day, I think?!

The Posh are one of those sort of nothing clubs... small fan base, don’t travel in numbers, shite ground, never achieve out and if we’re being honest never will. The location of the town doesn’t help, fuck all around, no local derby, poor road and rail network too. I remember getting the train there once, it seemed to take years to get back home. We lost that day 3-2 after being 2-0 in 25mins.

Hero wrote:

Fuck me, I was hoping you’d died. 

Cunt.

Steady there, dont want you bursting a blood vessel, Old chap ;)

eastbeach wrote:

Steady there, dont want you bursting a blood vessel, Old chap ;)

I’m 33 you silly little cunt.
Hero wrote:I’m 33 you silly little cunt.
Definitely old :)

Today's attendance is 7,619 (402 Peterborough)

High five to Big Steve 

What happened to the 30,000 people the muckers had ready to buy tickets for the North? 
tangerine77 wrote:What happened to the 30,000 people the muckers had ready to buy tickets for the North? 
Hot air, as standard. 
tangerine77 wrote:What happened to the 30,000 people the muckers had ready to buy tickets for the North? 
Looking at the pictures it’s Block A and B that are becoming noticeably sparse. 

The full ground is sparse.

Seems the novelty is wearing off and we are slowly returning to crowds of 5k

Hero wrote:Looking at the pictures it’s Block A and B that are becoming noticeably sparse. 
A looked really bad yesterday. 
tangerinejezza wrote:A looked really bad yesterday. 

MSG have no respect from me if they can’t even get their members to fill one block.

They look fucking stupid now after all their bullshit they were spouting in the summer.