According to Qblock😮

I'll take this "boring" football every week👍

According to everyone that’s seen a game this season. One game against an open attacking side changes fuck all. Dinosaur out.
Qblock2019 wrote:According to everyone that’s seen a game this season. One game against an open attacking side changes fuck all. Dinosaur out.

😊

Thankfully Qblock has no control. Just mouthing off for the sake of it. Making statements with no foundations.
I've heard nothing but moaning about the boring football for a month. Q's not the only one. The chances of a nil-nil draw are far greater than another seven goal thriller next time out.

Find myself agreeing with Q on an all-too-frequent basis of late.

Despite winning today,  not convinced, although obviously satisfied with first three points in ages.

Grayson says we aim to play like that every game. One must ask why we can't perform against inferior opposition?

Two og and a debatable penalty means we scored only one goal without the help of the opposition and ref.

Still don't think we have commanded possession,  created and scored enough, or shown that killer instinct when in front this season. 

Maybe I'm never happy and expect too much.

sudds green wrote:

Find myself agreeing with Q on an all-too-frequent basis of late.

Seek help.

Doesn't matter how we score, we did. Grayson has had some stick so only fair we praise him. Today had defeat written all over it so credit to the players and manager. 
Anyone who watched that and didn't walk away satisfied is a bit of a weirdo.

Positioned nicely in the table for a run. Don't want to get giddy as we need to follow it up with a win against AFC Wimbledon which should happen. Then it's three big ones against Ipswich, Fleetwood and Sunderland. You would take 6 points from 12.

tangerine77 wrote:

Anyone who watched that and didn't walk away satisfied is a bit of a weirdo.

Too bloody true. Some people just whinge for the sake of it. I thought we had acquired a new team without being told.

EagleDay wrote:

Too bloody true. Some people just whinge for the sake of it. I thought we had acquired a new team without being told.

Fuck off. 
Magic147 wrote:Fuck off. 
Now, now, no need to get aggressive!
EagleDay wrote:Now, now, no need to get aggressive!

You're right, I apologise. 

Now stop being a dick. 

Magic147 wrote:

You're right, I apologise. 

Now stop being a dick. 

😊 😊 😊

Alderneytangerine wrote:Thankfully Qblock has no control. Just mouthing off for the sake of it. Making statements with no foundations.
Wtf are you on about? 95% of games this season have been boring dross in what is supposed to an entertainment industry. That is fact. One swallow doesn’t make a summer. I’ll look forward to your next opinion in a months time. Jog on.
I am on about you calling me a scab. If you don't like BFC football you jog on. Btw I haven't been to Bloomfield road for many years. But if I had it is none of your business.
tangerine77 wrote:Anyone who watched that and didn't walk away satisfied is a bit of a weirdo.
You know me and my man-bag,  Chris
Qblock2019 wrote:Wtf are you on about? 95% of games this season have been boring dross in what is supposed to an entertainment industry. That is fact. One swallow doesn’t make a summer. 

What is wrong with me???? 

Q nails it again 

seasider wrote:

Positioned nicely in the table for a run. Don't want to get giddy as we need to follow it up with a win against AFC Wimbledon which should happen. Then it's three big ones against Ipswich, Fleetwood and Sunderland. You would take 6 points from 12.

We'll probably lose to Wimbledon and then do well against the higher teams. We always seem to do it that way.

3 wins on the bounce and 9 goals. Grayson in!
tangerine77 wrote:3 wins on the bounce and 9 goals. Grayson in!
Morecambe and WolvesU21😂😂😂

Grayson will stabilise you after what has been a good few years of fucking madness. He'll get you promoted within 3 years, and will leave you with a very solid foundation on which to build on, should you wish to move on managerial wise. 

Surely you'd take boring football during a period of clear evolution for the football club, over the previous 5 years of upheaval?

After such a fucked up period, it was never going to be a quick fix. And if a different manager than Grayson was appointed in the first place,  got lucky and did get you promoted at the first attempt, how solid would those foundations be? Not very, I would suggest. 

Look what he did at our place. It took a few years for him to restructure and build, after the madness of Graham Westley. 

The football wasn't great, but he stabilised us, and left us with an amazing core group of players. A lot of which are taking the piss out of most of the championship at the moment. 

Alex Neil is the best manager I've ever seen during my time as a North End fan, but there's no doubting that he's also profiting from a lot of Grayson's hard work. 

Grayson is the absolute perfect manager for Blackpool at the moment. You'd be insane to start wanting him gone in his first season back. 

It's a bit much when we need a fucking Nobber to post some sense.
Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:

Grayson will stabilise you after what has been a good few years of fucking madness. He'll get you promoted within 3 years, and will leave you with a very solid foundation on which to build on, should you wish to move on managerial wise. 

Surely you'd take boring football during a period of clear evolution for the football club, over the previous 5 years of upheaval?

After such a fucked up period, it was never going to be a quick fix. And if a different manager than Grayson was appointed in the first place,  got lucky and did get you promoted at the first attempt, how solid would those foundations be? Not very, I would suggest. 

Look what he did at our place. It took a few years for him to restructure and build, after the madness of Graham Westley. 

The football wasn't great, but he stabilised us, and left us with an amazing core group of players. A lot of which are taking the piss out of most of the championship at the moment. 

Alex Neil is the best manager I've ever seen during my time as a North End fan, but there's no doubting that he's also profiting from a lot of Grayson's hard work. 

Grayson is the absolute perfect manager for Blackpool at the moment. You'd be insane to start wanting him gone in his first season back. 

The problem is that he looks like he has thrown 750k away which in this league should get you a pretty good striker. He will need a couple of good transfer windows for the fans to trust he has an eye for a player. Too early to judge him though and he needs the fans onside to have a fair crack. 

Nuttall will be L1 top scorer by the end of the season.

Word my marks. 

Magic147 wrote:

Nuttall will be L1 top scorer by the end of the season.

Word my marks. 

🤒
He looks a yard of the pace but he did play a great through ball for Kaikai's third. 
seasider wrote:The problem is that he looks like he has thrown 750k away which in this league should get you a pretty good striker. He will need a couple of good transfer windows for the fans to trust he has an eye for a player. Too early to judge him though and he needs the fans onside to have a fair crack. 

Works both ways as well though. He'll undoubtedly bring in and polish a number of gems that he'll pay next to fuck all for.

Our playoff winning team from 2015 probably cost less than £750k combined. 

He developed players like Ben Davies and Alan Browne, from the youth set up. It could be argued that Davies' development was down to his loan spells, but Grayson gave him his chance in our first team.

Both are top end championship players, who we won't even entertain bids of £10m for. Davies will be sold on for upwards of £15m, without doubt. 

Daniel Johnson, cost us £50k - one of the top goalscorers in the championship, and if sold in January, we'd be looking at £10m

Callum Robinson, cost nothing, sold in the summer for £10m

Jordan Hugill, £25k, sold for £10m in January 2018

Greg Cunningham, Free transfer, sold for £4m

Developed Joe Garner into an absolute machine, and sold him at the correct time, for £2m

He also brought in players like Sam Johnstone, Paul Gallagher, Tom Clarke etc.

I'm sure that's painful reading for you bunch of cunts, but the moral of the story is, Grayson does have an eye for a player. 

Although he's probably best suited to polishing up rough diamonds, rather than purchasing ready made players.

Deepdale-Is-My-Church wrote:

Our playoff winning team from 2015 probably cost less than £750k combined.  

You didn't need to specify the year.