- There centre half’s are very poor and one of them is on a yellow, fancy Dembz to cause them a lot of problems when he comes on. Especially Edwards, he looks woeful.

- This ref is fucking useless. Absolute homer.

- why o why do Posh fuck things up so so easily

- Both defences are laughable.

- If we are serious about finishing in the top half dozen then Fergie needs to drastically sort out the defence, the warning signs have been there for a few games now.

- Well that was seriously shit

- Making so many mistakes that will stop us getting automatic promotion. Need to learn we do not have a right to win games just because we have goalscorers

- Really poor performance from Posh, the defence all at sea, but fucking hell that ref had a shocker, absolutely nothing wrong with Toney’s chalked off goal. The worst ref I have seen all season and we’ve had some shit ones.

- The front 3 goals are really papering over the cracks at the moment. Our midfield and defence are mid table at best.

- Their first and fourth goals were shocking defending. Their penalty was never a penalty it was a ridiculous decision.

- Absolutely horrendous refereeing the Blackpool players got just about every decision, when they should have been booked he turned the other way. Blackpool should have had at least one player sent off and no way should they have had a penalty.

They at a fucking different game to me. Ref gave them loads. Their penalty was unbelievably soft, the fucker fell over his own feet. And obviously they feel handling the ball into the net is acceptable. 

The ref had a shocker but for both teams he defo wasn't a homer - idiots 
tangerinejezza wrote:

They at a fucking different game to me. Ref gave them loads. Their penalty was unbelievably soft, the fucker fell over his own feet. And obviously they feel handling the ball into the net is acceptable. 

Exactly. Load of whoppers. 
Haven't got a scooby what their fans are on about,apart from scoring a goal for them the ref tried everything he could to get them the three points. He spent the entire second half with his arm pointing to where they were shooting.
tangerinejezza wrote:

Spot on,  Jezza
Take a look at Lee's video, a definate shirt pull.
EagleDay wrote:Take a look at Lee's video, a definate shirt pull.
Have to agree. There was a shirt pull for their pen.
seasider wrote:Have to agree. There was s shirt pull for their pen.
Nope. 
You can see it in Lee's video. Doesn't matter anyway, we won!