Best away day ever. How time flys...

26d3e1e5c1bb0e962bece89c031aee0e.jpeg
I loved that season, we were amazing. 

To bounce back as we did was fantastic.

We looked as if everything was in place.

Would promotion have helped,  or set us back further? 

sudds green wrote:

To bounce back as we did was fantastic.

We looked as if everything was in place.

Would promotion have helped,  or set us back further? 

Ricardo Vas Te should be regarded as a hero. 
Obviously gutted on the day but thankfully Oyston didn't pocket anymore. On the flip side, Belokon would have been owed twice as much!
Had Liverpool not recalled Shelvey we’d probably have gone up automatically. Up to that point we were by far the best team in that league. 
Ince, Phillips, Shelvey... Some midfield for the Championship. 
tangerinejezza wrote:Had Liverpool not recalled Shelvey we’d probably have gone up automatically. Up to that point we were by far the best team in that league. 

Not sure about, Wasn’t that the year Reading fucking romped the league and finished with 100+ points? I think they spanked Westham away 5-0 or something too.

Hero wrote:

Not sure about, Wasn’t that the year Reading fucking romped the league and finished with 100+ points? I think they spanked Westham away 5-0 or something too.

You really are clueless about everything.
Qblock2019 wrote:You really are clueless about everything.

It’s probably rubbed off on me. 👍

Just checked and Reading won the league, 14pts clear of us and they also beat Westham away 4-2. 🖕yours mullet man.

Hero wrote:

It’s probably rubbed off on me. 👍

Just checked and Reading won the league, 14pts clear of us and they also beat Westham away 4-2. 🖕yours mullet man.

Reading finished on 89 points,1 point above the Saints and just 3 above West Ham. Not 100+ and romping it nor 4-2 win a 6-0 win. Nice effort but don’t ever do jury service thicko👋
Qblock2019 wrote:Reading finished on 89 points,1 point above the Saints and just 3 above West Ham. Not 100+ and romping it nor 4-2 win a 6-0 win. Nice effort but don’t ever do jury service thicko👋
I said 5-0.... thicko