Yes what a wonderful performance the team finally showed us (at home) just how good they can be. That was the sort of "swashbuckling" performance I was talking about last week! (Maybe it was inspired by Capn Jack Sparrow in the ground on Monday?)

Woke up this morning feeling fine how about you?

It is great to bring you a wonderful video this time and yes I got some goals for you with my new camera hope you enjoy it.

You were sat behind me. Thought I recognised you. 

Back of my head is in that a few times 🀣

Red Rum would be proud of that first guys fucking teeth, magnificent.
tangerine77 wrote:Red Rum would be proud of that first guys fucking teeth, magnificent.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚He reminded me of Mike somehow.

Reading the criticisms on another thread you would think 'pool were rubbish. But for one or two idiot mistakes, like the penalty and the score margin could have more. Callum McDonald was crackin'. And what the 'ell is Ferguson doing there?

EagleDay wrote:

Reading the criticisms on another thread you would think 'pool were rubbish. But for one or two idiot mistakes, like the penalty and the score margin could have more. Callum McDonald was crackin'. And what the 'ell is Ferguson doing there?

Watching his Son's team.

Yeah.....forgot that.

Thanks Lee. Another great video. 
What's happened to your prediction game Lee?
Nobody ever won so it was pointless.

As soon as I can secure a prize for the closest every week it will be back. Actually '77 it was won by Pete Dix in the first few weeks but it was just for fun then. 

However less and less were playing and it wasnt worth the 3 hours it was taking to make the videos. Soon as I've got something worth playing for each week I will let y'all know

I don't like the corner thing. Correct score and first goalscorer is how we used to do it, with a league and if you did that you could have prizes each month and overall prizes for the season for instance.

That's how I'd do it anyway. 

There would be too many winners though as a lot more people play Lee's game as it's via here, avftt, YouTube, etc.
seasider wrote:There would be too many winners though as a lot more people play Lee's game as it's via here, avftt, YouTube, etc.
That's why you wouldn't have prizes every game, it would be a league with monthly and overall prizes. 

Get what you're saying but that would be hard work for Lee to manage a league! He has enough on his plate interviewing every person in Blackpool πŸ˜‰

It was too hard to win, that's why people stopped playing.