Season tickets should be kept at the current price with slight tweaks.

Block A, B and C....Should be given to the MSG to sell and a discount price -20%. 

South Stand.... VR gaming room installed for kids with all the latest consoles too and a bar for parents. Access to this area is available 3hrs before kick off via designated turnstiles. 1 adult and 1 child £300, 2daults 1 child £500, 2 adult and 2 children £525.

East stand season tickets.. adult £80 and kids £30. U11’s free with a paying adult.

The above for me would show real progress and would target fans aged u25. Basically the life blood of the club.

Anyone have any ideas or comments??
Surely everyone would be going for the East? I agree some initiative perhaps for the East but at £80, everyone would want to go in there. 
seasider wrote:Surely everyone would be going for the East? I agree some initiative perhaps for the East but at £80, everyone would want to go in there. 

Would they???? Really???

I definately wouldn’t go in the east just because it’s cheap.

Hero wrote:Would they???? Really???
Yes!! Most likely.
Hero wrote:

Would they???? Really???

I definately wouldn’t go in the east just because it’s cheap.

I would! £80 would be ridiculously cheap. There needs to be a more even price structure otherwise East would be packed and rest of the ground empty. 

https://media.tenor.com/images/d767f286a8f33a06e54fec23924c9bc9/tenor.gif

Jesus Christ what a comeback. 

Yes welcome back. 

To be fair, the idea is far fetched even if I can understand the motive. You just can't make one stand 80 quid and the rest £200+

Definitely more can be done on the pricing though. Depends if they want bums on seats or a decent price per person. 

£80 for a season ticket in a temporary stand, limited view and no facilities isn’t bad. It would also open up opportunities to fans that otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford to go.

The could do a deal for people on benefits too...... the £80 a season ticket would probably be a better idea for them.

I doubt the club would do it but 199 a season ticket and 150 in the East. 
Slightly o/t, but what's the cheapest season ticket in the football league? Reckon £80 would trump it by a good 50 quid or more and couldn't see that happening.
Can only think of Bradford that offer cheap tickets and that's at £150.

Think Blackburn and Bradford do £99 season tickets.

2017/2018 but still.....

• League One: clubs' cheapest season tickets 2017 | Statista

https://www.statista.com/statistics/538115/cheapest-season-ticket-prices-league-one-by-club-england-uk/

kin hell just noticed most expensive season ticket at Spurs is £1995

Thats obscene 

Bentent wrote:

kin hell just noticed most expensive season ticket at Spurs is £1995

Thats obscene 

That could include all sorts though. The key question is what is the cheapest?
Cheapest at Spurs is 795 that's still obscene
Bentent wrote:Cheapest at Spurs is 795 that's still obscene
Two days pay in London, it’s fuck all.