So for those feeling left out...

110a10c94f0965c1ed366de5e30e56b2.jpeg
He should just fuck off to the pub like most men. Women love housework, men love the pub. It’s biology!!
It's his missus who just fucks off to the pub. He wasn't even allowed to go on Saturday. The deal was when Blackpool play at home seasider goes, when City play at home then she goes. City and Blackpool have both had there last 2 home games on the same day, guess who went to both? Guess who was left at home shaking like a shitting dog after taking a beating for daring to suggest that she went to the last game so  he should go to this one.

Not quite as hard hitting as that. My Dad has lost a bit interest due to the shit football so I would have to go on my own. Therefore not really not too arsed. Until my Son realises City are shit and League One is the way forward, I will struggle on occasions. 

Also I have some in the bank for away days such as Tranmere over Christmas. 

The worst thing to happen was my season ticket being taken off me. With a Season Ticket you don't think about it and just go. She has a season ticket for City and they aren't cheap. 

I will sort it. A new born is not easy to get rid of on a Saturday. I bet you all missed the odd match in your during the first year of your baby you hypocritical bastards 😁

tangerine77 wrote:It's his missus who just fucks off to the pub. He wasn't even allowed to go on Saturday. The deal was when Blackpool play at home seasider goes, when City play at home then she goes. City and Blackpool have both had there last 2 home games on the same day, guess who went to both? Guess who was left at home shaking like a shitting dog after taking a beating for daring to suggest that she went to the last game so  he should go to this one.
I wonder if he dresses up in her clothes once she’s out? Hair net, apron the full works.
Hero wrote:I wonder if he dresses up in her clothes once she’s out? Hair net, apron the full works.
It would have to be on my mind to even think about that. Perhaps you can send me tips on how to pull off the look. 
seasider wrote:It would have to be on my mind to even think about that. Perhaps you can send me tips on how to pull off the look. 

I just know how bullying works. The victim tries to imitate the abuser in order to gain respect and have belief in themselves.

It’s only natural that you wear heels to wash up.

Sorry to hear you were bullied. PM me if I can help with anything.
seasider wrote:Sorry to hear you were bullied. PM me if I can help with anything.

Bullied????? Give it a rest, I’m Hero. 

I was just stating that I’m clever enough to know how these things work.

If the offer is still available I could do with someone giving my toilets a good scrub twice a week. It would be a bonus if you’d wear your hair net too.... gloves and mask are a must.

I think Seasider has hit a bit of raw nerve there. Hero is also wanting someone to dress up for him all the time a shrink would have a field day with him 
blackpool ger wrote:I think Seasider has hit a bit of raw nerve there. Hero is also wanting someone to dress up for him all the time a shrink would have a field day with him 
Pandora’s box.

I say,  "respect" to Seasider for showing us all what a real gentleman is.  Women respond more to decent,  loving,  supportive partners, than the supposed "he-men" who strut around treating them like nothing more than sex objects.

Sure if I was a lady looking for companionship on the BHS dating site,  S/S would get a wave

😘😘

That's part of my game Sudds. Hopefully the world is watching 😉

It's the only time she sees her Dad really and she is the driver. I would be a twat if I stopped that. It's only temporary until the little one is a bit older then easier to get them looked after. Just annoying there seems to be of clashes at the moment with City kick off times. Wasn't at the start of the season!

What a load of shit.

Get her told, or go the full hog and saw your balls off completely. 

Are you Macho Man in disguise

I had to ask my wife to post that. 
seasider wrote:

That's part of my game Sudds. Hopefully the world is watching 😉

It's the only time she sees her Dad really and she is the driver. I would be a twat if I stopped that. It's only temporary until the little one is a bit older then easier to get them looked after. Just annoying there seems to be of clashes at the moment with City kick off times. Wasn't at the start of the season!

I thought you went to the football with your dad?

He has lost a bit of interest since the blow of losing our season tickets due to his old company link with Macro. 

I will go regardless but my Dad needs a little more entertainment than what's been on show. Hopefully Saturday was a start.

Might go to the Morecambe game on Saturday as I know people are missing my in depth match reviews.

sudds green wrote:

I say,  "respect" to Seasider for showing us all what a real gentleman is.  Women respond more to decent,  loving,  supportive partners, than the supposed "he-men" who strut around treating them like nothing more than sex objects.

Sure if I was a lady looking for companionship on the BHS dating site,  S/S would get a wave

😘😘

Support?? Love?? Respect?? I save those attributes for the pub. Her indoors is lucky to get a drunken cuddle at Christmas and she counts herself lucky. As she should.

These modern men do my tits in, it’s like they’re going out of there way to give us real men a bad name. I’m a firm believer in men should do nothing. This way there’s no expectations and no grey areas. 

Everyone’s happy.

seasider wrote:

Might go to the Morecambe game on Saturday as I know people are missing my in depth match reviews.

I'm sure Citys under 8's are playing the same time.

tangerine77 wrote:

Probably be more entertaining 
tangerine77 wrote:

😂😂😂😂
Don't encourage him!