Morning,

I don’t seem to be able to add URLs to posts via my iPhone. When I click on ADD URL the boxes come up but I am unable to PASTE a URL into the box (the PASTE option doesn’t come up). Is this a known issue? Or is it me? Works ok on my MacBook.

Thanks in advance!

J

just testing my work laptop

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/

my samsung galaxy

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/

Works for me - bloody Apple 😜😁

Steed will have to look into it

Presume you've tried both using the insert link button in a post and just hard pressing on the screen and pasting the url normally? 

Bentent wrote:

Presume you've tried both using the insert link button in a post and just hard pressing on the screen and pasting the url normally? 

Yes tried both options to no avail. Only noticed it yesterday as I usually work on the MacBook but I’m doing more on my commute now and there’s no tables/room on the rattler so I’m working on my phone. 

https://blackpooljane.wordpress.com/ ;

Done on my iPhone 😎

Turn it off and on again. 
maybe you should upgrade from the iPhone 3 ;)

Hi Jane. Haven't got an iPhone to test but you don't need to click the hyperlink button, you can just copy and paste the link into the reply. You only need to use the hyperlink box if you want to rename your link like this...

Morecambe forum

But just type in the URL as a backup solution.

http://www.giraffe.arvixe.com/~iomkeith/shrimpsvoices/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24909

No f***ing idea.  Gonna ask Q 

if you read the posts above I already suggested that but she'd already tried it and it didn't work

manually typing it is a bit of a pain

I thinks Jane needs a new phone :)

sudds green wrote:No f***ing idea.  Gonna ask Q 
😂
sudds green wrote:No f***ing idea.  Gonna ask Q 
Smoke signals don’t copy and paste very well! 🤣🤣🤣
So Lee gets a fancy new camera and you're stuck doing the real work with bean cans and string.  Bloody patriarchy. 
GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:So Lee gets a fancy new camera and you're stuck doing the real work with bean cans and string.  Bloody patriarchy. 

😂😂😂

It’s an iPhone XS! Tried typing in the URL and it didn’t even like that! I’d insert the screenshot but it won’t even let me do that 😩. It said:

‘Unfortunately, our server could not handle amazing you are. The error has been reported, and hopefully it will be fixed soon...’

Can I now add a complaint about the missing word and Oxford comma haha! 

Also, I tried turning it off and back on again and it didn’t work...

BlackpoolJane wrote:

😂😂😂

It’s an iPhone XS! Tried typing in the URL and it didn’t even like that! I’d insert the screenshot but it won’t even let me do that 😩. It said:

‘Unfortunately, our server could not handle amazing you are. The error has been reported, and hopefully it will be fixed soon...’

Can I now add a complaint about the missing word and Oxford comma haha! 

Also, I tried turning it off and back on again and it didn’t work...

That missing word has Seasider written all over it, I guarantee he wrote that. 
Have you got another browser to test with. Is it even possible on an iPhone to have something other than Safari? Might be irrelevant but that would say if it's a phone or browser issue. 
If you post Oi Danny you'll get a quicker response, he'll think its his missus summoning him.
tangerine77 wrote:If you post Oi Danny you'll get a quicker response, he'll think its his missus summoning him.
You going tomorrow? Thought not. Christmas shopping? The men of today...
seasider wrote:You going tomorrow? Thought not. Christmas shopping? The men of today...
Wow, you hurt my feelings there. You are brutal mate.
seasider wrote:You going tomorrow? Thought not. Christmas shopping? The men of today...
Ban all Christmas stuff on here. That’ll piss him off! 🤣🤣🤣
You ain't got a nasty bone in your body seasider.
Life's too short to be nasty. Embrace mankind 
seasider wrote:Embrace mankind

How do you mean? 

Do not take revenge on others or continue to hate them, but love your neighbors as you love yourself. I am the Lord. (Leviticus 19:18)

seasider wrote:

Do not take revenge on others or continue to hate them, but love your neighbors as you love yourself. I am the Lord. (Leviticus 19:18)

Cheesey????
Platos would be proud
And racist
Bally wrote:And racist
Every fuckers racist according to you
tangerine77 wrote:Every fuckers racist according to you
Racist.