Was only a matter of time and out of contract in the summer.

https://the72.co.uk/149440/scouting-derby-countys-latest-target-could-be-huge-success/

Don’t worry we’ve got Nuttall and Hardie😂😂😂

Could be a big problem. How would Feeney spend his Saturday afternoons?

Perhaps we could sell Nuttall and pretend he's Gnanduillet. A quick course in Franglais might do the job.

I love the fella,but has Nando really got what it takes to play for a top end Championship club, when at times he looks like bambi on ice playing in league 1?.
Big loss for me if it happens. 

Big loss in terms of goals. I know this is a stupid thing to say but take away his goals, I wouldn't be bothered if he signed for Derby.

I doubt we would let him go but this is the problem when you run down the contracts of important players.

Derby fans don't seem too impressed with this rumour.

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/33788-armand-gnanduillet/#comments

BigSteveHetzke wrote:I love the fella,but has Nando really got what it takes to play for a top end Championship club, when at times he looks like bambi on ice playing in league 1?.

Agree. 

Didn't he bugger off for supposedly bigger and better things a couple of years ago,  but fail to get a look -in? 

I'm worried. Nuttall n Hardie not at the moment.
sudds green wrote:

Agree. 

Didn't he bugger off for supposedly bigger and better things a couple of years ago,  but fail to get a look -in? 

Not sure it was quite like that. We were in a bad place and not sure we would have offered him anything decent. I can't even remember if he started as Vassell was our main striker. 
seasider wrote:Not sure it was quite like that. We were in a bad place and not sure we would have offered him anything decent. I can't even remember if he started as Vassell was our main striker. 

Yeah, he was way down the pecking order with Vassell and Cullen regular starters.  He was overshadowed alot by Viv Solomon Ottabor at the time too.  Personally,  I think hes come into his own now and would be a big miss.

Would be interesting to see where we'd sit without his goals.

Charlton now after him. I think with Gnanduillet he should look at what happened to Vassell. Not even sure he is getting league one football now for Rotherham. Gnanduillet could easily follow the same path so why not enjoy his football now whilst he is going through this purple patch. Obviously money talks.

https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/exclusive-charlton-athletic-saw-deal-for-blackpool-striker-collapse/

So if we lose big Armand and he gets to ply his trade higher up the divisions what kind of fee do we reckon he would bring to Larry's coffers?
Armand is much more well rounded and technical than Vassell. He reminds me of Lyle Taylor, think he'd thrive a level above too because he'd have better players playing off of him. They'd be smarter with how they link up with him. He'd be a massive loss but I can see us making a good push to make him stick around until the end of the season to see if we get promoted.
CheshireSeasider wrote:So if we lose big Armand and he gets to ply his trade higher up the divisions what kind of fee do we reckon he would bring to Larry's coffers?

Won't be much as out of contract. Maybe 500k?

Hopefully the speculation wasn't the reason he wasn't playing today!

It’s difficult to predict at the moment. For so long players would leave at the first opportunity. We don’t know what sort of new contract he’ll be offered and even he may like living in lytham ( or wherever) . 

We’re being a proper club now and perhaps he might like that.

Really do hope so.  I think hes going to be a huge player for us 🤞
Does it matter now we've got the Nuttall firing on all cylinders? 😉
seasider wrote:Does it matter now we've got the Nuttall firing on all cylinders? 😉
Armband over Nut for me all day. 
Leesthedaddy wrote:Armband over Nut for me all day. 
Nuttall c be class if he gets game time.