Karl's wages claim is being heard in Manchester tomorrow, 10am
So if he wins, will this cost the club money or will Owen be liable for the debt?
It's against the club isn't it?
Just seems unfair that SS will have to fork the bill when he wasn't the owner. Hopefully his claim will be laughed at.
I can’t see how a court could find against the club as the club owner has nothing to do with the unpaid claim. Surely he should join the queue waiting for payment off his convictedrapist dad. 

You buy the club, you buy the debts and liabilities too. If they hid them or lied about the situation you then go after the previous owners in a new court case...which you lose because due diligence is the responsibility of the buyer. 

Karl was the chairman holding the purse strings, officially. If he failed to pay himself then he's the negligent party. IMO.

I bet he put a few quid to one side for hidden surprises when he bought the club.
tangerine77 wrote:I bet he put a few quid to one side for hidden surprises when he bought the club.

I’m sure it would have been taken into account when he bought if that’s the case. 

They should tell him to get fucked, like everybody else does. 
tangerinejezza wrote:

I’m sure it would have been taken into account when he bought if that’s the case.

Depends when Koko submitted his claim.
tangerine77 wrote:Depends when Koko submitted his claim.
Then surely if the claim is post Simon buying then it should be thrown out. Pre Simon then perhaps a case . 

Isn't Uncle Val (peace be upon him) also about to rip Koko finances into food bank vouchers?

Cant see this being a winner for slazenger boy

GynnSquarePhoenix wrote:

You buy the club, you buy the debts and liabilities too. If they hid them or lied about the situation you then go after the previous owners in a new court case...which you lose because due diligence is the responsibility of the buyer. 

Karl was the chairman holding the purse strings, officially. If he failed to pay himself then he's the negligent party. IMO.

Sounds good to me, I hope your right?

👍

Karl was binned by Owen, so pre-Sadler. However he also has a load of outstanding directors loans from what I recall.

If that's the case and it was me, I would have kept quiet.

Karl is taking legal action against the club for unfair dismissal whilst his dad was the owner, however the same Karl also has outstanding directors loans from the club?

Magic147 wrote:

Karl is taking legal action against the club for unfair dismissal whilst his dad was the owner, however the same Karl also has outstanding directors loans from the club?

Yes, with a high value by all accounts, and all past their tax free repayment deadline as well.
Will the verdict be today or is it over a few days/weeks?

Karl's worst nightmare 😀

Times are hard by the looks! Crap fitting suit and no brief. WANKER!!

Wish I was there.

Looks like it may get adjourned again
Looks like it. 6th of February appears to be the new date.

Jesus, it's been alleged that he took the directors loans out so he could avoid paying CSA.

Poor kid, but hopefully more damaging to Karl in the future.

TheSteed wrote:

Jesus, it's been alleged that he took the directors loans out so he could avoid paying CSA.

Poor kid, but hopefully more damaging to Karl in the future.

George? 
Ha that is brilliant.

There’s a lot of people there that will genuinely hate Karl.

I always think back to what they put Afroman through and how they hounded him in his darkest hour. I’m glad we’ve moved on and the future is something to look forward to but, we should never forget what that family put some of our fans through.

Death would be too kind for some of them!

I doubt Karl would have expected fans to turn up today. Will make it even more the sweeter.